fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Ooo, that Hyena Gargoyle looks cool!

Adaneth
      Participant

Thanks for doing that, eaglefeather! 🙂

Skigod377
        Participant

That tuxedo gargoyle is too funny.

Katherine
          Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Thanks for doing that, eaglefeather! 🙂

Yes, you are welcome!! I can’t do it for the next week and a half because I will be out of town, so anybody else can feel free to do it too! 🙂

Crimson Vision
            Participant

*pouts*

I just got outbid on the Black Magic Poad.

🙄

Stephanie
              Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

*pouts*

I just got outbid on the Black Magic Poadâ„¢.

🙄

Sorry….

I was going to try and bid then I watched it go from 170 something to over 200 then over 300.00 Tooo rich for my blood! lol

Crimson Vision
                Participant

Serenity wrote:

Sorry….

I was going to try and bid then I watched it go from 170 something to over 200 then over 300.00 Tooo rich for my blood! lol

Yeah, I was hoping to get her for a good price. My bid was the second highest, no idea how high the top bidder was willing to go though.

I just keep telling myself there was probably too much hot pink on her (i don’t like pink). :p

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

Heh, I was going to watch it, got distracted, and came back to see it went for over $300. Wow, that was a popular Poad!

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Pam

So why do you guys like these black Poads so much? The dragon leaf Poad also sold for a very above average Poad price.

Pam

*gasp* Melody should paint a goth Poad with a skull on its back!! (*in no way inspired by that totally awesome PYO unicorn thats on eBay right now*)

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

*gasp* Melody should paint a goth Poadâ„¢ with a skull on its back!! (*in no way inspired by that totally awesome PYO unicorn thats on eBay right now*)

I don’t mind if Melody paints a Goth Poad ….

We can talk about the ‘royalties’ later 😆

bayoudragon
                          Participant

Ooooh, I know! I have my “Who Dat!” muse, and bodine has her “Saint” keeper. How ’bout a black poad with a big gold fleur-de-lis on its butt! 😈

I can so hear my husband now… “Bid! Bid now! To heck with the mortgage! Bid! Bidd! BIIDDD!!!” XD

I actually love a lot of the poads that come up… I usually just can’t afford the luxury of bidding on one. :spank: Speaking of poad colors… any chance we’ll see the nautilus color again??

Stephanie
                            Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

Serenity wrote:

Sorry….

Yeah, I was hoping to get her for a good price. My bid was the second highest, no idea how high the top bidder was willing to go though.

I just keep telling myself there was probably too much hot pink on her (i don’t like pink). :p

$332 and some change… Ouch! I know!

kitsunelady
                              Participant

It wasn’t me. c.c @ the Poad

I’d like a dark one like that, but the pattern would have to be more ‘lacy’ to tickle my fancy. The lace patterns remind me of a little stone riverbed running down their backs, so I like that best. e.e *is holding out* I did like the colors on the Dragon Leaf and Black Magic ones, though. =) Just didn’t like the patterns enough to take the sniper rifle off the shelf…kukuku.

I was more interested in the mother pegasus, actually…she was real pretty! Oooh wells~ She’s going to a good home.

Tyrrlin
                                Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

So why do you guys like these black Poadâ„¢s so much? The dragon leaf Poadâ„¢ also sold for a very above average Poadâ„¢ price.

In my opinion, the markings are more striking on a black Poad. Melody usually uses more intense colors on them, and that catches my eye. I also really liked the eye color on the Black Magic one.

*laughs* And I’m OFFICIALLY a “Chatty Windstonian” as of this post. Hee hee hee. 😀

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,494 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.