fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author

Tyrrlin wrote:

Depends on the beer, I think. 😉 I’d prefer Sam Adams.

LOL 😆

Ah… I’d love an Edward kitty!

Pam

His full name is Edward Fishpaws.

Crimson Vision
      Participant

Erg, I really wish I could see the rainbow glitter in the pictures better! I want to bid but I really like LOUD colored poads and while I know there is glitter there the poadie looks a little ‘natural’ to me.

Gah! What to do?!?!?

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

I love it – too cute! Man, I really love this Flap Cat. He looks just like my Billy Boy. He used to follow me everywhere like a little puppy-dog. He was an awesome kitty. So wish I could bid on this one…

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

😆

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
            Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

Erg, I really wish I could see the rainbow glitter in the pictures better! I want to bid but I really like LOUD colored Poadâ„¢s and while I know there is glitter there the poadie looks a little ‘natural’ to me.

Gah! What to do?!?!?

You could bid and if you win and don’t like her, sell her. But I have to say that even with more glitter, to me, that Poad is a “natural” one, not loud at all.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Crimson Vision
              Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

You could bid and if you win and don’t like her, sell her. But I have to say that even with more glitter, to me, that Poadâ„¢ is a “natural” one, not loud at all.

Yep, that’s why I passed on bidding. Hopefully Melody will come out with them as LP and I’ll grab one then. Until then, bring on the fancy poadies!! 😉

Pam

OK guys, somewhere someone mentioned that the ebay pics always look better on the forum than on ebay, and someone else, jennifer probably, pointed out that its because they are framed in white on ebay.

I cant change the background color of the window on ebay that displays pictures, so I’m trying the next best thing, which is placing the images on an 800×800 pixel solid black background before saving them and uploading them to ebay. The pegasus and cat that I’m listing tonight are done like this. It looks nicer IMO, but it does mean the images will take up a lot more space and take a little longer to load.

Please give me YOUR feedback! Like it or hate it?

Stephanie
                  Participant

Theres a tricolor pinto male pegasus on ebay and he’s purty!!!! 🙂

Maria
                    Participant

I like that pinto too. Neat.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Ooh Im on team edward fo sho!

what???

I guess this means you won the Pink SK???
                        I’m at work and can’t see e-bay from here
                        I hope she gets to you in one piece after flying over the Pacific Ocean!!

You will be surprized at how big she is
                        Yes, I did!!! But the above post was referring to the flap cat. 🙂 I cant wait to see the SK, but unfortunately I am gonna have to. She will wait about 7 months before I get to see her.
                        why 7 months??

Skigod377
                        Participant

Cuz I am deploying and she will be at home in a box till I get back. 🙂

Stephanie
                          Participant

I do not know how to do the picture link thingy with ebay but there are more pieces on ebay….

like 7 pieces… one is a bay dun pegasus mother…. PRETTY!!!!

Pam

What happened on the Sebright griffin guys? His buyer got an awesome deal though.

Nicole
                              Participant

Where is the link to that griffin’s auction? I wanted to go look at the price he sold for but can’t find it. Are some of the auctions not getting posted? 😕 seems like I can’t always find all of them on here. Oh well im off to ebay to go look 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,494 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.