fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Wow, I am not diggin the momma griffin. I live her butt, a lot, but the rest looks too busy for me.

Jasmine
      Participant

Actually, I find her slightly monotone (no throwing things at me…). Maybe if she had interference colors or something on the wings. πŸ˜•

megamibabe16
        Participant

Pretty griffin, but not my favorite.

Purplecat
          Participant

I love the patterning on both her wings and butt…..however putting them on the same griffin all at once is too busy for me as well. It distracts from Melody’s sculpting work too much. I feel there’s so much patterning the lovely detail of the sculpt is lost.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

The consensus here is we all (our family) LURV the mama griffin!!! Sean would love to have the Grimalkin Faerie Cat; he thinks she’s to die for…

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

BDW
              Participant

does anyone know who won the WINDSTONE LAVENDER & RED AUTUMN LEAF OLD WARRIOR and the FLAP CAT? πŸ˜•

Adaneth
                Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

does anyone know who won the WINDSTONE LAVENDER & RED AUTUMN LEAF OLD WARRIOR and the FLAP CAT? πŸ˜•

Yes, and they’re both Forum members, but Nam doesn’t want us circumventing eBay’s concealed bidder system and blabbing about it here πŸ˜‰ That flapcat went for a pretty penny–I hope the winner shows us photos! πŸ™‚

Adaneth
                  Participant

purplecat wrote:

I love the patterning on both her wings and butt…..however putting them on the same griffin all at once is too busy for me as well. It distracts from Melody’s sculpting work too much. I feel there’s so much patterning the lovely detail of the sculpt is lost.

That’s what too many colors does for me (like rainbow and autumn leaf, bleh). Some of the other bengal griffins felt too ‘busy’ to me, but for some reason (probably that grey is my favorite color) I just love this one! πŸ˜€ But then, it’s the random koi/pinto/beagle sorts of patterns that really wreck my ability to enjoy the sculpt…I has weird brain. 😈

Adaneth wrote:

That flapcat went for a pretty penny

No kidding… (so bummed!)

BDW
                    Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Yes, and they’re both Forum members, but Nam doesn’t want us circumventing eBay’s concealed bidder system and blabbing about it here πŸ˜‰ That flapcat went for a pretty penny–I hope the winner shows us photos! πŸ™‚
                      I respect that. I’m just releived to know that they stayed in the family. πŸ˜€

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

Adaneth wrote:

That flapcat went for a pretty penny–I hope the winner shows us photos! πŸ™‚

Sigh. I really liked that Flap cat. I would like one of the stray cats….maybe someday. πŸ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

*SIGH!* Me too 😳

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

kitsunelady
                          Participant

I just noticed there are two “Stained Glass #1” Poads. The one I bought from Laurie – http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=866 – and the one on page 9 of this thread. o.o; I guess the black one was so long ago she was forgotten? =

Hmm, I wonder if there are any box turtle candleholders left. I still want one. >.>…

Pam

That was a mistake I realized shortly after the second #1 sold. The buyer was very kind, however, and let me change the #1 to a #2 before the Poad shipped. The next Stained Glass Poad I listed was correctly labeled #3 in the auction.

Maria
                              Participant

I’m not a major griffin fan and there have been so many bengals I’m not even paying much attention to them anymore, but I do rather like that mama griff.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,494 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.