fbpx

Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Ebay Auctions CLOSED!~ July 28

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,494 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

I just don’t dig this AL-OW… the reason I liked the original was the play of the warm reds/burgundy’s/champagne colors with the green. But as long as he makes someone smile then who cares if I like it! ๐Ÿ˜€ I know he’ll make someone really happy.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
      Participant

I’m with Jen……he reminds me more of the copper gold than autumn leaf. I miss the foresty colors of the original. He is lovely….just…not my taste either. I do however like the poad! ๐Ÿ˜€

megamibabe16 wrote:

*stares* First cats now wolves. Gosh I want it, but I am dedicated to growing my dragon collection right now. But first I must recover from my recent purchases, so no buying for me for a while. ๐Ÿ˜ณ It really is tempting though. I have to learn to stop otherwise I will land myself in world of trouble. Self-control is important.

oh I so hear you there, LOL I splurged on two big (big for me) Windstone purchases and mustn’t be tempted ๐Ÿ˜ณ I love this one though, the #5!

BDW
        Participant
          megamibabe16
          Participant

Another precious masterpiece to add to the collection. However, I am broke, so I will just window shop for a while. Good luck to all participants in the auction.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Me boyohs are having a SERIOUS hyperventilating session over this one… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

me too, if the facts be known

and seriously, this is how they’re looking at me…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜†

tdm

i am ALL over that Flap Cat!!! it’s MIIIIIINE!!! (hopefully… hehe)

megamibabe16
              Participant

I am with you there twindragonsmum. This cat I totally want. It has all the colors I love on a cat. Alas I can only watch from the side lines, or I will definitely have a credit card bill that I cannot pay. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ *mantra going off in head “Must exercise self-control”* I wonder why Melody called it the “Alien” test paint. It certainly doesn’t look like an alien to me. ๐Ÿ˜€ I will have to squeak for a full or limited production for this one. Congratulations ahead of time on whoever gets her!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

megamibabe16 wrote:

* I wonder why Melody called it the “Alien” test paint. It certainly doesn’t look like an alien to me. ๐Ÿ˜€ I will have to squeak for a full or limited production for this one. Congratulations ahead of time on whoever gets her!

The eyes maybe? All I know is I have NO words to describe the enchanting lovliness of that kitty… *sigh* ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Bob

So hat’s up with the blue “Snot” by the OW’s nose??

Purplecat
                    Participant

he was sitting next to one of the rednosed rainbow dragons that sneezed!

srry…just had to say it.

Stephanie
                      Participant

purplecat wrote:

he was sitting next to one of the rednosed rainbow dragons that sneezed!

srry…just had to say it.

XD

Pam

?

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

yay! I won the grey tabby candle lamp!!!! this is my very first getting something from the windstone ebay sales! I am just a little excited.

Stephanie
                            Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

?

? about the laughter? There is a blue spot on the face of the lavender and red AL OW… between the eye and nose… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,494 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.