fbpx

Windstone competition on Elfwood

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone competition on Elfwood

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I know nothing about Elfwood so I was not sure how to answer the 2nd question but I got the first one

I don’t know anything about Elfwood either. I’ll try and figure it out later though.

Jennifer
      Keymaster

To be fair, the contest is aimed at Elfwood members and those that have been in the Elfwood community. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
        Participant

I’ve got a gallery on elfwood. 😉

Melody
          Keymaster

Jennifer wrote:

To be fair, the contest is aimed at Elfwood members and those that have been in the Elfwood community. 🙂

The idea is to get interest for Elfwood, and get attention for us too, so everybody with eyeballs is welcome.

Purplecat
            Participant

Lol…I have eyeballs too! 😆

Travistie
              Participant

Melody wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

The idea is to get interest for Elfwood, and get attention for us too, so everybody with eyeballs is welcome.

Okay, thanks Melody. For a second there I thought I shouldn’t even bother entering. I’m not a member of Elfwood, but have been on there before to check out your art, and stuff others have done.

Purplecat
                Participant

I hadnt found the elfwood forum yet, but I’m glad that was a question, I might not have noticed that they’d added one otherwise! 😀

Aldana
                  Participant

I entered but I really couldn’t think of anything amazing to suggest as improvements. But I could be in luck. Good luck to those who are entering. 🙂

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Bob

I can’t add anything to my day right now. After this last weekend I’m not sure how much longer I can get on line here during the day if I’m not on break. I was talked to abotu being on the internet and told twice, the 2nd time I was just closing the Windstone Window. I was the managers only target because of a scheduling issue. I game in at 6AM like the shift I accepted but he thought I was coming in at 1PM. He got upset with me since I basically told him he was wrong and put hime in his place so he monitered me all day but allowed everyone aroung me on the net. I filed a grevience yesterday for favortism and discrimpnation. He used to be a dispatcher and just became a manager about 3-4 months ago. He was on the net all day when he was a dispatcher. It all stemmed from me telling he was wrong

lamortefille
                      Participant

I gave it a shot….Good Luck everybody! 😀

I entered. 🙂 That would be so awesome. I wonder if the prizes are the old warrior, griffin, and fledgling pictured or the winner gets to pick a color.
                        And did anyone see the picture of the hatching llama on the entry page- I’ve never seen that before! Thats Melodys?

Mmloda
                        Participant

I also entered…I would love to win…that would be so awsome but if I don’t I hope someone from the forum does… 😀 So good luck to everyone… 😀

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. 😆

Marzena

Bob

I did not see the Llama here but I have seen it before. It’s cute but I did not think Llama’s hatch??

DantheDragon
                            Participant

I’ve always wanted to join Elfwood, but I don’t feel comfortable having my real name listed :-/ I have far too many script kiddie stalkers thanks to my job :-/

Edit: Hmm.. I guess you can have your first initial and your last name? *trying to decide* Since I now have a different last name that is a little more common I guess it might be okay. :-/

Re edit: ARGH, nevermind. I searched my last name and my zip code, and BAM, map to my friggin’ house pops up right off the bat. x_X

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

Oh I didn’t mean to discourage anyone! I just meant that those that are familiar with Elfwood will have a better idea for what to suggest. 🙂 That is how they are picking winners.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.