fbpx

Windstone calendar contest 2023

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Windstone calendar contest 2023

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Its now October 26, 2023 and I am very confused! There is a 2023 calendar contest but I’m not sure if Melody posted about it somewhere else or not. I’m also not sure if the information here applies to the new contest as well as the last one. 🙂 -Susie

This is an old topic from last year. There is a post about this year’s calendar contest calendar ( for 2024) … somewhere

etruscan
      Participant

Its now October 26, 2023 and I am very confused! There is a 2023 calendar contest but I’m not sure if Melody posted about it somewhere else or not. I’m also not sure if the information here applies to the new contest as well as the last one. 🙂 -Susie

This is an old topic from last year. There is a post about this year’s calendar contest calendar ( for 2024) … somewhere

Information about the 2024 calendar contest is under “General Windstone”:

2024 calendar contest!

Catriona
        Participant

Next year is 2024. It has me confused.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

etruscan
          Participant

Next year is 2024. It has me confused.

Did you read Melody’s reply to Susie?
            “This is an old topic from last year. There is a post about this year’s calendar contest calendar ( for 2024) … somewhere”

The post for the 2024 calendar contest is under “General Windstone”.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.