fbpx

Willing to trade?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Willing to trade?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I recently obtained an Emerald and a Peacock hatching dragon, both mint, save for scratched tags and fading pad stamps due to age, but with beautiful untouched colors. I plan to sell them, but I was wondering, since they seem to be of the same value as curlies, if anyone was wanting to trade for one of them for either an emerald peacock or silver with blue eyes curly? I haven’t traded before, so I’m not really sure how the ritual goes, but any advise is greatly appreciated!

Skigod377
    Participant

You may have luck with the silver curlie for a mint emerald hatchling (not a bad trade), but not the Em pea, since its signed, LP and retired now. ๐Ÿ™‚ Peacock hatchers can be found for about $25. Hope that helps!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

If you find someone you want to trade with (or they find you) the two of you will probably exchange information via PM’s. Make sure it is someone you’ve seen around the forum a bunch or someone with a moderately high post count. Both of you decide on a day to ship out, and then take said dragons to the post! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’d suggest getting insurance and a tracking number on both items, so you know where they are all the time, and if something goes ary, the insurance will cover it. I also suggest sending UPS, because USPS is EVIL (and not very careful with their packages…besides, filing an insurance claim with them will take forever…a month or more, and UPS has it done in less than a week, if such unfortunate service be needed)
        Hope that helps!

Thanks for the advise wolfenmachine and skigod377! I’m still crossing my fingers I get a deal or at least catch the next batch of curlies to purchase.

Just Wondering if the Emerald hatcher had orange eyes or red eyes.

dragonessjade wrote:

Just Wondering if the Emerald hatcher had orange eyes or red eyes.

He has red eyes ๐Ÿ™‚

Copper83
        Participant

Also, be aware that USPS Tracking does not show where your package is at all times. It doesn’t show anything until it arrives at your post office. Very frustrating!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.