fbpx

Will there be any more Black Pegasus?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will there be any more Black Pegasus?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

yup! It’s all Nam’s fault!!! 😆 😆 they are supposed to hatch into pixel dragons!

lamortefille
      Participant

The black pegasus hatchers are back in stock. 😀

https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=34&cat=56&page=1

Joshmo4evr
        Participant

So I know that this topic has been discussed before… but I’ve got to ask again. Will you pretty please make some more of the black pegasus? I had no idea they even existed. I was actually looking for something else when I came upon these on your site. I have the male and the hatcher and have been on the site every day hoping that the other two would be in stock.
          Also, I contacted the store… the woman who answered said something about a waiting list for them. If you’re not sure if there will be more produced, how can there be a waiting list. That means there’s hope right???????? 🙂

Mmloda
          Participant

I only need the Male which is also in stock and the baby(Please make some more of the black baby pegasus,,,, :squeak: )

Marzena

Melody
            Keymaster

joshmo4evr wrote:

So I know that this topic has been discussed before… but I’ve got to ask again. Will you pretty please make some more of the black pegasus? I had no idea they even existed. I was actually looking for something else when I came upon these on your site. I have the male and the hatcher and have been on the site every day hoping that the other two would be in stock.
              Also, I contacted the store… the woman who answered said something about a waiting list for them. If you’re not sure if there will be more produced, how can there be a waiting list. That means there’s hope right???????? 🙂

Yes, there are more coming, there are twenty four males and a batch of hatchers in black about to go into the store very soon. (welcome to the forum!)

Travistie
              Participant

Black and white hatching pegasi are in the store now!

Joshmo4evr
                Participant

Got the male and the hatcher, just waiting on some babies and moms! Hopefully they’ll make an appearance some day 🙂 Wink wink.. nudge nudge

Travistie
                  Participant

I would like to get a black baby pegasus too.

I’m not really diggin the hatchers as much.

I’m pretty sure those are the two that Melody said she would not be producing any more of when she responded to my inquiry a few weeks back, the Mother and laying baby black Pegasi.

Perhaps if we squeek loud enough?

I’ve seen in other threads (and even on the ordering page for specific dragon colors) where forum members have managed to sway her. SQUEEK

If this was something she did reconsider, I’d be willing to bet that they wouldn’t be put on the “To Do” list until after the move and setting up of the new factory.

The factory move is probably priority right now.

I’m going to remain hopeful we could sway her for another small batch of the Mother and Laying baby. There seems to be quite a few of us that wish to complete our family of black Pegasi and those are the two that are missing.

I wonder how long ago it was that those two sold out.

~Hoofer has neighed.

Hoofer, if no one has mentioned it email Susie and ask if there is a waiting list and if so to put you on it. susie at windstoneeditions dot com

laphon1 wrote:

Hoofer, if no one has mentioned it email Susie and ask if there is a waiting list and if so to put you on it. susie at windstoneeditions dot com

That answers my questions 😆 I wish I had waited just a little longer to order the Stallion. I bought the hatcher today and could have saved on shipping. Now I know not to wait for the baby.
                    I’m still kicking myself for being so brain dead the day I ordered the Stallion. I looked right at the Emerald curlie and DIDN’T order it. *smacks self on head* I was showing them to my daughters and totally blanked out on how fast they go. When I went back of course they were gone 😥

you are now obsessed with clicking ***

Please click to help my dragon eggs hatch

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34981

Travistie
                    Participant

Yeah, the emerald curlies hung around for a while. It was only a matter of time before they sold out. It’s funny how we find ourselves desperately wanting these pieces once they’re sold out.

I’m still kicking myself for not getting a white OW, when I had the chance too.

Purplecat
                      Participant

Oh cool! I’ll keep an eye out for them, thank you Melody! 😀

Joshmo4evr
                        Participant

Ok, I just emailed Susie and she said to request to be added to the waiting list for the mothers and laying down babies. There are only a few people on the list, which doesn’t indicate a very high demand for them. Therefore, the more people added to the list the likelyhood of them being produced again will increase!!!!!! PLEASE ASK TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST!!! For the sake of everyone who would like a complete set.

Done Now to wait patiently (or not) til after the move 😆

You will now start clicking us

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.