fbpx

Who saved pics of my first maltese tiger PYO??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Who saved pics of my first maltese tiger PYO??

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant
      bayoudragon
      Participant

I know someone had asked if they could save pics of my first maltese tiger griffin I painted. I’m hoping a few of you did. 😳

Very long story short… I need copies! :shout: Pics are gone, laptop may be next, going price out a new one. πŸ™„ I’m at work right now using work equiment for personal use… DON’T CARE!! fire me. πŸ˜›

Anyway, the folder that had those pics in it is now MIA. Actually, the folder is still there, but the pics are gone…wtf??? If I could get copies, I would be forever grateful!!!

I also need them to finish Drag0n’s commission. LOL

PM me for my email. THANKS!!

Anonymous

Hi bayou, sorry about your missing pictures – I wanted to ask if you had them in photobucket or are you talking about your own computer? I ask because I thought I had pics disappear from photobucket – I have empty folders and sure THOUGHT I had pics in them. lol Aggrivating.

Ask bodine if she has your pics, she likes to save pictures!!! Good luck πŸ™‚

etruscan
          Participant

Have you checked the gallery? I found photos of a griffin of yours by searching “maltese”.
            (After doing a couple more searches in the Forum) it was Adenath who requested permission to keep photos, and there are a couple of pictures under “BD’s PYO Threads”, post date is 3/10/2010. Hope this helps.

Kujacker
            Participant
              Skylover
              Participant

I own this griffin. I can take some pictures and post them if you would like. I’m not the greatest photographer though, but hopefully they would help?

Purplecat
                Participant

sigh…I am still in LOVE with that paint job.

Skylover
                  Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

I know someone had asked if they could save pics of my first maltese tiger griffin I painted. I’m hoping a few of you did. 😳

Very long story short… I need copies! :shout: Pics are gone, laptop may be next, going price out a new one. πŸ™„ I’m at work right now using work equiment for personal use… DON’T CARE!! fire me. πŸ˜›

Anyway, the folder that had those pics in it is now MIA. Actually, the folder is still there, but the pics are gone…wtf??? If I could get copies, I would be forever grateful!!!

I also need them to finish Drag0n’s commission. LOL

PM me for my email. THANKS!!

PM’d you some links to my pictures. Hopefully they help.

bayoudragon
                    Participant

Thank you, Skylover. (((hugs))) I even lost the one of him being displayed in your home. πŸ˜₯

Yes, the progress pics are still on photobucket. It’s the larger pics from his sale thread that I’m missing. I’m pretty sure I removed those. I will have to check, but I can’t do that right now due to computer issues (I had to reformat and I’m running on ancient tech right now with little protection – not risking it!). I really think I’m going to have to bite the bullet and get a new computer… that I don’t have money for at the moment. I feel so defeated right now. πŸ™„

Who wants to commission me for a really expensive PYO keeper? XD 😈

(apparently I still have little humor left…LOL)

Lokie
                      Participant

I have photos of your PYO outside, if those are the ones you are looking for.

And sorry about your laptop. Mine went some weeks ago. I lost thousands of pics, but thankfully I had backed up my really important photos of my niece, nephew, family, and pets less than two weeks before. Everything else is toast, except some windstone photos I had on flash drive, which included your PYO πŸ˜† I’m thinking of taking the laptop out to a field and going Office Space on it’s @$$ πŸ‘Ώ

bayoudragon
                        Participant

Lokie wrote:

I have photos of your PYO outside, if those are the ones you are looking for.

And sorry about your laptop. Mine went some weeks ago. I lost thousands of pics, but thankfully I had backed up my really important photos of my niece, nephew, family, and pets less than two weeks before. Everything else is toast, except some windstone photos I had on flash drive, which included your PYO πŸ˜† I’m thinking of taking the laptop out to a field and going Office Space on it’s @$$ πŸ‘Ώ
                          Yes, those are the ones I am looking for!! Yeah!!

lmao at the Office Space comment! XD “damn it feels good to be a gangster”

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

*waves arms* OF COURSE I SAVED THEM! ROFL

😳 I have basically all of them cause I was in love with that griffin. Close ups and such.

Let me know if you need then bayou, I can email them to you if you want.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

I emailed them anyway. You’re the artist, you should have ALL your photos. *nods* :yes:

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

bayoudragon
                              Participant

A big thanks to everyone who offered help and sent me pics! (((hugs))) πŸ™‚

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.