fbpx

Who Have U Met And….

Home Forums Miscellany Community Who Have U Met And….

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

I’m about 50 miles from Disney World, at least for the time being… 😳

Where? I’m just north of Ocala. 😀

lamortefille
      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I’ve met siberakh1 of course at the Anime Boston cons and she stayed at my house the Halloween before last. 😀 We had fun killing spiders.

I’d love to meet everyone though, I’d love to organize a big function or something for a bunch of us to meet. I just wich more memebers lived closer so it would be possible.

I think you should organize a trip to Oregon….once the Economy improves….and we all have jobs. Or set a date for summer 2012 (for example), so we can start saving our pennies. 😀 We wouldn’t have to spend the whole time at the Factory (lol!) and maybe Mel, Susie, etc. would take a day or two off to do some stuff with us.

lamortefille wrote:

I think you should organize a trip to Oregon….once the Economy improves….and we all have jobs. Or set a date for summer 2012 (for example), so we can start saving our pennies. 😀 We wouldn’t have to spend the whole time at the Factory (lol!) and maybe Mel, Susie, etc. would take a day or two off to do some stuff with us.

YES!! Fabulous idea. 😀

daydreamer wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

YES!! Fabulous idea. 😀

I agree! My sister in law lives there, so I can visit her while I’m out there as well.

That’d be awesome if we could do that and get Mel out of the factory for a day atleast! 8)

siberakh1
        Participant

I think a meet-up/gathering at the factory would be great! 🙂

Lokie
          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

If there was a plan for a meet up that far in advance, I would try my darnedest to make a pilgrimage there. Try is the key word though, as nothing seems to go as expected lately.

Skylover
            Participant

I’ve met GB and Mirrako (as well as her husband, but I forgot his forum name). I’d love to meet pretty much everyone here sometime.

lamortefille
              Participant

Ok drag0n….looks like you’re “on”. Start planning. 8)

Bob

TalonaCat wrote:

daydreamer wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

YES!! Fabulous idea. 😀

I agree! My sister in law lives there, so I can visit her while I’m out there as well.
                  OK so is it jsut your sister in-law or does your brother live there too??

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.