fbpx

Who Have U Met And….

Home Forums Miscellany Community Who Have U Met And….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant

I just met keschete today! 🙂 …and Ash, one of her beardies, who was riding on the dash board. so cute! 😀 I would definitely like to plan a longer visit.

Siberakh1, if you do get to come down this way, let me know! Really, I wouldn’t mind meeting anyone here. 🙂

darjeb
      Participant

I met Nessiemom when I was in KC for my 50th class reunion. She did most of the talking because I had laryngitis that day and a few days after. I would like to meet Melody and all the Windstone people (just like everybody else on the Forum). Also BDW (I have talked to her on the telephone) Purplecat, Skigod, Starbreeze, Pegasi1978,Laurie, Pipsxlch, GB, Jennifer, Dragonmaster, Phoenix tears, Machineguts, Windstone Collector, Chrisherself, Lady Firebird, Emerald 212, Ruffian, Kryin, Bodine6127, Twindragonsmum, Dragon87and everybody else.

Jasmine
        Participant

Leigha wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

Leigha wrote:

This summer I’m going to meet Mmloda! ^^ and it’ll be my first international trip!

No way! Are you coming to Ontario? When and for how long? We might be able to organize something 😀

I’ve met with Romeodanny, Jasmine, Sunhawk and Kirin (actually, I had them all over for a BBQ last summer). I’m hoping to meet GB and Skigod at one point, as well as WindstoneCollector, Jennifer, BDW… heck, I’d love to meet everyone here!

SQUEE!!! I’m excited ^^ Yes, I’m coming to Ontario, I’ll be staying with Mmloda. August 20th to August 29th.

So cool, we should do another bbq party!! And totally ditto, I’d love to meet everyone here. 😀

keschete
          Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

I just met keschete today! 🙂 …and Ash, one of her beardies, who was riding on the dash board. so cute! 😀 I would definitely like to plan a longer visit.

Siberakh1, if you do get to come down this way, let me know! Really, I wouldn’t mind meeting anyone here. 🙂

Siberakh1 came down for Mardi Gras a few years ago and it would be great to see her again and of course I met Bayoudragon today 🙂 I hope you like the Hatchers! Maybe all three of us could get together over Mardi Gras….we have a great Mardi Gras in Houma and we have a great place to stand.

Of course I would like to meet most of the people on the forum….but especially DragonMaster and Bardwing, both have always been super nice to me. I would love to visit Windstone and meet the whole staff!

i feel so lonely out here in L.A. 😥

I would like to meet everyone! Even the ones I haven’t met on here yet! 😀

Hey, I’m about an hour away from L.A.!!!! You’re not that alone. 🙂

DragonCat wrote:

I would like to meet everyone! Even the ones I haven’t met on here yet! 😀

Hey, I’m about an hour away from L.A.!!!! You’re not that alone. 🙂

oooh… which direction? north?

the only person ive met so far is ski lol…but that was already sorta stated…. XD…i would like to meet anyone who lives nearby tho if i get the chance.. when i go back stateside of course 😆

Nicole
            Participant

Anytime you come up to the beach Leigha I’d love to meet! I live in Boulder Creek which is about 30 minutes inland but you would be welcome to come and look at my collection. Or we could meet at the beach, that would be fun! There used to be a cool shop in downtown Sc that was called dragonwood ,i think, that had a good stock of windstones but they went out of business quite a while ago. That would have been a fun place to meet windstone people 😀 Us California people should plan a trip to drgnlvers and have her give us a tour, then pop over and see dragon masters collection 😀 We need to get Melody to plan some windstone conventions up in Oregon that people can go to… now that would be fun!

Bob

keschete wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

Siberakh1 came down for Mardi Gras a few years ago and it would be great to see her again and of course I met Bayoudragon today 🙂 I hope you like the Hatchers! Maybe all three of us could get together over Mardi Gras….we have a great Mardi Gras in Houma and we have a great place to stand.

Of course I would like to meet most of the people on the forum….but especially DragonMaster and Bardwing, both have always been super nice to me. I would love to visit Windstone and meet the whole staff!
                Maybe I’ll be able to get down to Mardi Gras one day

Bob

daydreamer wrote:

i feel so lonely out here in L.A. 😥

you should have stopped by the factory when they where still in No Ho

Bob

NicoleH wrote:

Anytime you come up to the beach Leigha I’d love to meet! I live in Boulder Creek which is about 30 minutes inland but you would be welcome to come and look at my collection. Or we could meet at the beach, that would be fun! There used to be a cool shop in downtown Sc that was called dragonwood ,i think, that had a good stock of windstones but they went out of business quite a while ago. That would have been a fun place to meet windstone people 😀 Us California people should plan a trip to drgnlvers and have her give us a tour, then pop over and see dragon masters collection 😀 We need to get Melody to plan some windstone conventions up in Oregon that people can go to… now that would be fun!

once I get the house clean enough you can come over and see the Emperor shrine!!
                    as long as you love cats that is
                    I sitll need a 4th display case to get the entire collection out in the open

siberakh1
                    Participant

keschete wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

I definitely plan on coming down to Houma again! I had a blast! It was one of the best all around vacations I’ve had. Oh, and the food is just YUM! :yum: You just can’t buy crawfish up here, though I just found I can order it and boudin online. I just have to clean up the budget a bit this year (one of my few goals for the year) and then see when a trip will fit in my schedule, so I’m aiming for next year at some point (maybe Mardis Gras again?). Bayoudragon – I’d love to have you meet up with us when I come down again. Of course I’ll give you all a heads up before I plan to visit. I generally travel alone, so it’s fun to meet up with people when I visit places! 🙂

Dragon Master – EVERYONE should experience Mardi Gras at least once in their life. I think you’d enjoy it!

Skigod377
                      Participant

I think its cool how many of us have met someone else on the forum. There are so many interesting people. I think DM would be fun to go out with. I think I could talk with Sunhawk forever… she seems very down to Earth. I think I would like to hang out with Nam… and drool over her art. Drag0n would be very interesting and I think Cheryl would probably be most like me, after Star. I’d like Frozen to invite me over for a home cooked meal. 😀 I would like to meet BDW but I think I would be exhausted after that visit! She doesnt seem to stop working!! I think Medley would be super nice…I’d like to invite all the above and Laurie, kioshi and her sis, and many others over for a BBQ. I think that would be a good time. There are so many folks who I would like to meet… folks here are so genuine, as far as I can tell.

Maria
                        Participant

Ooh, good thread, Ski!

I have met, in no particular order:
                          -Ski
                          -Cat
                          -Louis
                          -Wolfenmachine
                          -Skylover
                          -Melody
                          -Susie
                          -GifGiff
                          -Chessapeaka

Would love most to meet:
                          -Starbreeze
                          -Dragonmedley
                          -BDW
                          -Lamortefille
                          -WSC
                          -TDM
                          -drgnlvr

I’m sure I’m forgetting some names…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.