fbpx

White Mother Dragon (UPDATE – MORE ITEMS)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White Mother Dragon (UPDATE – MORE ITEMS)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Participant

***********Update*********************

More items up for offers:

Items going to sell:

White sitting griffin chick
        White Male Pegasus
        White Mother dragon
        Black Mother griffin (dark beak)
        Black Peacock Poad
        Rainbow Mother dragon
        Rainbow Male dragon
        Evening Kirin (painted by Watergazer – peeling paint on horn)
        Panther Gargoyle (small paint flake on nose (size of a head of a pin – no tag)
        EVP Sitting Spectral (special ebay auction (with purple) – total sold 10)

All are mint with tags/boxes and paperwork (as applicable) unless noted above. All offers will be considered. Hey, the worst thing I could say is no. I’m motivated to sell.

Hi All.

I will be accepting offers through Saturday 11/22/2008 at 3pm Pacific. I reserve the right to accept a offer before this time or to not accept any offers if they are too low.

Shipping: I double box all Windstones. This item will be sent any carrier you want. International buyers are welcome here, but please note that I send all international packages via US Postal Service. If you have another carrier that you believe would be cheaper, please let me know. I am willing to work with any buyer. PayPal or money order is accepted.

White Mother Dragon

Condition: Mint, except for a factory flaw on the shoulder. Looks like not all of the stain was wiped off. You can barely notice it, but I want to be upfront about everything. I have included a pic with a arrow pointing to it. Also, there is a price sticker on the backside of the tag. It could probably be easily removed, but I will leave that to the new owner.
        Tag: Yes
        Box: Yes
        Price: Make Offer

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u67/SilverArrow500/WhiteMotherDragon1.jpg
        http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u67/SilverArrow500/WhiteMotherDragon2.jpg
        http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u67/SilverArrow500/WhiteMotherDragon3.jpg
        http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u67/SilverArrow500/WhiteMotherDragon4.jpg

All my Windstones are from a smoke free and pet free home.

Good Luck! She looks very elegant in white, I think. But I have no intention of ever collecting the white dragons..(unless by some miracle I manage to get whole collections of the other colors – not likely)

Participant

Thank you for the well wishes. πŸ˜‰

I need to downsize my collection to pay bills. I’ve resigned myself that the market has bottomed out so collectors who are still buying will get some great deals.

Participant

Bob

I’m usually in the middle of a BUMP like that

Jodi
              Participant

That “Bump” is so very cute! πŸ˜€

Participant

Ok, she’s not getting any love here, so I’ll be taking her to Ebay with a few other pieces.

If you guys have any wish list, just PM me. I might just have it.

Mmloda
                  Participant

πŸ™ Oh I hope she finds a good new home soon…I wish I could afford her but right now its just impossible for me to be able to get her.. πŸ™

Marzena

Participant

mmloda wrote:

πŸ™ Oh I hope she finds a good new home soon…I wish I could afford her but right now its just impossible for me to be able to get her.. πŸ™

Make an offer. You might just get a steal ( I am very motivated to sell right now). Besides, I hate Ebay.

Items going to sell:

White sitting griffin chick
                      White Male Pegasus
                      White Mother dragon
                      Black Mother griffin (dark beak)
                      Black Peacock Poad
                      Rainbow Mother dragon
                      Rainbow Male dragon
                      Evening Kirin (painted by Watergazer – peeling paint on horn)
                      Panther Gargoyle (small paint flake on nose (size of a head of a pin – no tag)
                      EVP Sitting Spectral (special ebay auction (with purple) – total sold 10)

All are mint with tags/boxes and paperwork (as applicable) unless noted above. All offers will be considered. Hey, the worst thing I could say is no.

Mmloda
                      Participant

I would love to see a picture of the Evening Ki Rin by Watergazer… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Participant

mmloda wrote:

I would love to see a picture of the Evening Ki Rin by Watergazer… πŸ˜‰

Ok. I’ll try to get a pic up tomorrow.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.