fbpx

White Dragons

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White Dragons

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

frozendragon
      Participant

I might be willing to part with a few of the White Dragons that I have,
        I haven’t made any final decisions, but I thought I would “test the waters” and see if there was any interest
        I have them all so just PM me and we can discuss it further..

Laurie
        Participant

Aw man, what’s with that? You love your whites.

Mmloda
          Participant

😮 I hope everything is alright!

I still need the WHITE EMPEROR but right now I can’t really afford to buy one!

Marzena

frozendragon
            Participant

Laurie wrote:

Aw man, what’s with that? You love your whites.

yes, I do.. but some horrible people can leave a bitter lingering taste, that really taints things you like..

and at some point you realize they are just things that you can really live without..

I haven’t made any final decisions yet.. but I have been clearing out stuff.. so just keep checking here and eBay for more stuff

Bodine
              Participant

ooo,ooo..Sitting Spectral!Sitting Spectral!! 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Fritochick (Mary)
                Participant

HI-I am interested in the Emp.

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

I’m sorry to hear this, Frozen 🙁 . I don’t know what circumstances occurred to have this happen, but I can totally relate to how something that you love can be tainted by a negative experience relating to it. If you need to do this to get past the negativity, and it helps, kudos to you :yes: .

dragonmedley
                    Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

I’m sorry to hear this, Frozen 🙁 . I don’t know what circumstances occurred to have this happen, but I can totally relate to how something that you love can be tainted by a negative experience relating to it. If you need to do this to get past the negativity, and it helps, kudos to you :yes: .

What she said…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Nightcrow
                      Participant

Wow, this is a post I never thought I’d see; hope everything’s relatively all right with you!

I must admit, I’m *deeply* interested in your Rising Spectral, but in all honesty probably can’t afford it unless you were willing to do time payments, which really isn’t conducive to the “get the negative taint out of the house” idea. Unless I hocked a kidney… hey, Forums, anyone need a right kidney? Great shape, only been in service for a quarter-century…

Perhaps more do-ably, I’m also very interested in the Hatching Emp — last of the White royals I need!

Keep us posted, not just about the dragons but also about you, if you’re willing!

frozendragon wrote:

I might be willing to part with a few of the White Dragons that I have,
                        I haven’t made any final decisions, but I thought I would “test the waters” and see if there was any interest
                        I have them all so just PM me and we can discuss it further..

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Oh no! Frozen, Im so sorry. I hope its not a significant other who has put you down for “liking dragons” in which case, I think you are getting rid of the wrong thing 😉 But seriously, I feel sad that you have even thought seriously about selling your pretties

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.