fbpx

Where is the next bvp old warrior?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Where is the next bvp old warrior?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Yay!!! Congrats!!!! 😀

Congratulations!

Thank you. I told my bf that he had to watch for packages this week and he asked…how many? I said about 4…and then he got all upset because he wanted a guitar. haha I am definately not telling him how much I spent. 😆

Maria
      Participant

😆 That seems to be the rule of thumb with Windstones anyway.

Yeah, I guess that is true.

Laurie
        Participant

HA HA my husband just admitted his favorite windstone is the BVP old warrior I just got HA HA HA! I don’t know why but I thought I would share. 😮

Maria
          Participant

That’s good news. 😆 And funny. It’s your most expensive piece, right?

Laurie
            Participant

Yeah he is. I think the only other one I have close to his price is my ema pea old warrior lol.

Elena
              Participant

Well if it’s his favorite, he can’t complain to much about the price! 😉

Barbara
                Participant

Congrats to ddvm for getting #5!

Thanks! That will be my spending for awhile. Unless an autumn leaf SK shows up – there is a special fund set aside for her!

Purple doggy? if its not to much bother, can you posta picture of you old warriors?

Pleaseeeeeeeee! 😀

Congrats ddvm, Looks like I should of waited to get mine….but oh well. Whats done is done.

Laurie
                  Participant

I don’t have a pic of all my old warriors together. Once things settle down I’ll try and pose them all for a good pic. These are the only ones I have right now and they are not that good.

Maebnus
                    Participant

Wow, the green on your EP OW is very… limey. I like it though. I’m still hoping to get to see one in person… gotta track down where Magical Omaha moved to and see if they’ve gotten everything in stock yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.