fbpx

Where is the next bvp old warrior?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Where is the next bvp old warrior?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

I got a Black Emerald Peacock…so I am happy…but good luck to everyone who wants the BVP!!!! I know you will love him like I love my BEP…..

Maria
      Participant

Dang! #2 has only been up a few hours and he’s already at $710! My bid didn’t last long…

WolfenMachine
        Participant

But you already HAVE a BVP OW, GB. (wow look at all the acronyms) Infact, he’s the rarest of them all..#16,right? πŸ˜‰

hee hee jus’ kid, jus’ kid πŸ™‚

A side note…why is it EVERY time I don’t get something, it turns out to be rare or expensive later. Sat and WATCHED the green fledgies go bc I “knew” there’d be more. Same with the mamma pearl griffins. Decided to go after (and got) a BEP OW, instead of the (now)more rare violet, got a lighter Calico cat instead of a dark one (but I honestly don’t like the dark color pictured on the calico)I don’t collect for rarity, but it would be nice if I picked up something that turned out to be rare/fewer of them!
          Go figure. Oh well. 8)
          And BEST BEST BEST of luck to you amazing 14 out there who will get one of the BVP πŸ˜‰

Maria
          Participant

Why thank you. πŸ˜‰

Laurie
            Participant

Must get bvp old warrior!

Are they all going to go out for over $1000?!? I want one, but I’m not sure I want it THAT bad.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Probably! More numerous colors have all been high, so with everyone fighting for this smaller edition, I imagine they’ll all go high.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Maria
                Participant

But not all past $1000, I hope! I know of maybe half a dozen people who’ll go taht high. After that the prices should sink a bit.

Skigod377
                  Participant

One can hope. I certainly dont have that much money 😯 πŸ˜† Good for Windstone and value, bad for us! πŸ˜†

Maria
                    Participant

No kidding. πŸ˜†

eeek thats alot πŸ˜•

Yep, it is a lot, If it were a SK then I could certainly spend that much tho.

Laurie
                      Participant

You guys are making me feel bad.

Don’t feel bad Purpledoggy, this is something you’ve really been wanting. And the way the special OWs go, if you decide to sell it later, you’ll probably make a profit πŸ™‚ so it’s an investment, for those who can afford it. (which isn’t me πŸ™ which is why I’ll be squeaking for production BEP or BVPs).

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Don’t feel bad! The highest ever selling Windstone was an OW! πŸ™‚ It matters only how much you like him. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.