fbpx

When did ebay introduce

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone When did ebay introduce

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

the new grading system? I felt like I was a teacher, LMAO.

Maria
    Participant

There’s a new system? Or do you mean the regular positive-neutral-negative?

Skigod377
      Participant

ruffian wrote:

the new grading system? I felt like I was a teacher, LMAO.

Its pretty recent…. and slightly annoying. Its not like that many people pay that close attention. 😆 🙄

Maria
        Participant

Is there something I missed? What’s the new feature?

Aldana
          Participant

It’s much better now that you can rate them on things like discription, postage and packaging and a lot of seller have began giving free postage because of it!

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Skigod377
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Is there something I missed? What’s the new feature?

Yeah, you can give them stars now. Rate description one-five (?) stars, shipping 1-5, packing 1-5 etc etc.

They make you answer 4 or 5 questions, how was communication, how were shipping costs, how was the discription, and how quicky was it shipped out with 5 stars beside each question so you can rate the seller.

Maria
              Participant

Ah. I guess I’ll see it when I rate my most recent purchases. Thanks. Sounds good – especially rating the packagine part.

Oh yes, I like the new grading system.

SPark
                Participant

Yeah, I like it. That way I can say “It was great, except for one thing” without having to leave a negative overall.

For simple small purchases I’m not going to put much thought into it, I just bought a gold leaf pen, and it’s not like I could say communication was great, because we didn’t NEED to communicate! But I gave it all five stars anyhow. I figure when in doubt, you know?

Maebnus
                  Participant

I like it, but it’s inconsistent. I’ve only gotten it twice for the last 5-6 things I’ve gotten, and not consecutively. Anybody know- Does the seller have to want that extra feedback, or is it supposed to be automatic?

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Maebnus3 wrote:

I like it, but it’s inconsistent. I’ve only gotten it twice for the last 5-6 things I’ve gotten, and not consecutively. Anybody know- Does the seller have to want that extra feedback, or is it supposed to be automatic?

It’s purely optional for sellers and buyers.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Barbara
                      Participant

Optional? Dang, I was hoping it was all the time. That extra rating explained the your item shipped email I got. I like it a lot.

lamortefille
                        Participant

Here is the FAQ page on the new feedback. I know it is optional for buyers to leave it for sellers. Can sellers leave it for buyers b/c I haven’t read anything about that?

http://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/fb-faq.html?ssPageName=CMDV:AB

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.