fbpx

Wheeee, but I am alive!! WARNINGREALLY LONG!!! And Rantish.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Wheeee, but I am alive!! WARNINGREALLY LONG!!! And Rantish.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Great smile!

Jodi
    Participant

Cute baby and congratulations!

Maria
      Participant

What a cute kid. Congrats again, Lupin.

Okay, I’m coming in on this really late but I am so so so sorry you had to go through such HELL to have them realize something was wrong!! I’ve been there with my 4-year old son, the ventricle being filled up with some form of liquid but we didn’t have the seizures. Still, whoever said mother’s intuition is the strongest is incredibly accurate. Mom’s are usually the first to feel their heart drop to the pit of their stomach when they see something a little “off” in their child’s behavior. I am very glad to hear he shouldn’t have any deficiencies due to this! Bless you and yours and I hope everything looks good as the months and years progress.

Great pics! He’s such a beautiful baby 🙂 and you look great!

Purplecat
        Participant

Oh, congrats!!! he’s cute! 😀 😀

Patricia
          Participant

Congarts! He looks adorable! I’m sorry to hear that you have had so many problems so far.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

congradulations! He certainly has chosen the right parents for his job in life! Good for you! drgnlvr

Kasie
            Participant

Doctors are a sore spot for me right now. It seems that every Doctor I have come around is an idiot. My grandma was is the hospital this week for kidney failure. She has had 7 bladder infections in 4 years and has been sick. The ER Doc said he could’t believe that her regular Doctor hadn’t put her in the hospital yet. Now She has to be on dialasis for I don’t know how long! 👿 👿 👿
              Anyways this is not about me so I will shut up now, but I will say Good luck to you Lupin. Congrats on your bundle of joy! Hopfully from here on out you will have Doctors that know what the h*ll they are doing! Oh, and congrats on your Rainbow young. Have you seen the silvers?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.