fbpx

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

Home Forums Miscellany Community What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

starbreeze wrote:

I rarely eat cereal for breakfast. I usually eat grits. ๐Ÿ˜†

when i do reenactments and they serve breakfast at the even there are always homeny grits , i get em nice and buttered up with a bit of syrup

Just don’t try cereal with water – my roomie was smrt and did that once – hasn’t had cereal since.

We laugh at him for that… I would never have tried water with cereal…. I would have just put it back in the box when I found there was no milk.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm……GRITS!!! I love grits, especially at waffle house!!
    Cereal wise I like Raisin Bran, Coco Puffs, Corn Flakes with lots of sugar and Lucky Charms. I haven’t had cereal in a long time though, it’s soo expensive now! I like the cheapy store brand sack of coco puffs though.

lamortefille
    Participant

I don’t do grits, but get out of my way if there’s biscuits and gravy! ๐Ÿ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

In the States, I guess. ๐Ÿ˜† Here in Europe we have something called mรผesli, which is more popular than the sweet stuff you buy in boxes. Mรผesli comes in a bag and consists of various grains and dried fruits and no sugar.

Yes, I know what you’re referring to. I rarely eat cereals, when I do it is usually a granola with lots of dried fruit type and I’m usually adding more walnuts and raisens to it.

I like oats and things. I think it comes from all the exposure to horses. Crimped oats are nummy, except they’re really not food grade quality. I seem to be ok though. ๐Ÿ˜‰

First, first thing in the morning is a cup of java. Some people have referred to my coffee as mud. You only need one cup of my stuff!

Mostly I just scramble or fry up a couple of eggs, have a piece of Ezekial bread with jam and some yogurt.

Sometimes I just monkey out with a bananna.

Necron99 wrote:

when i do reenactments and they serve breakfast at the even there are always homeny grits , i get em nice and buttered up with a bit of syrup

MmMmMmMm … grits … w/maple syrup, now why didn’t I think of that?! ๐Ÿ˜•

twindragonsmum wrote:

plain old Shredded Wheat but with orange juice instead of milk…

Congratulations โ—

I think you just won ‘The Weirdest Breakfast’ award.

Orange juice and shreddies aren’t the weirdest that I have ever heard of…. There are stranger things I’ve known people to eat. ๐Ÿ˜†

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Woo Hoo! I won! I won! I never win anything… ๐Ÿ˜€ I won! ( ๐Ÿ˜ณ did I mention that I’m still on pain meds…. ๐Ÿ˜ณ they make me act weirder than normal… ๐Ÿ˜† )

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.