fbpx

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

Home Forums Miscellany Community What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

plain old Shredded Wheat but with orange juice instead of milk…

twindraqgonsmum

really? wow…I never would have even thought to put oj on it instead of milk…how did that come about? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Anonymous

Greater Basilisk wrote:

In the States, I guess. πŸ˜† Here in Europe we have something called mΓΌesli, which is more popular than the sweet stuff you buy in boxes. MΓΌesli comes in a bag and consists of various grains and dried fruits and no sugar.

Only problem with it is I will fill an entire bowl like normal cereal and then can’t figure out the next day why it hurts to go to the bathroom!

It’s heavy stuff!

kitsunelady
        Participant

Quaker Oat Squares. o.o Definitely~

Anonymous

Oh hells yes, those are awesome.

I rarely eat cereal but, I love Life.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

purplecat wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

plain old Shredded Wheat but with orange juice instead of milk…

twindraqgonsmum

really? wow…I never would have even thought to put oj on it instead of milk…how did that come about? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

My youngest sister, Sarah, was “helping” get breakfast on the table; she was maybe three years old. Mum asked one of the older kids to help Sarah put the pitcher of oj on the table. Sarah, being just as hard headed and independent as the rest of the family, objected to the help and swung the pitcher out of said older siblings grasp; needless to say, oj sloshed everywhere including my bowl which luckily only had cereal in it and no milk. One of my brothers (prolly David) dared me to eat it that way, which I did, and found that it was a pretty good combination… (did I mention I come from a weird family?)

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Being the diabetic I like the heavily laden sugar ones. I just can’t have them often (I shouldn’t at all, really).

I like the cranberry almond crunch stuff. It’s good especially if you buy those craisin things and add extra to the cereal.

I know, I’m a terrible diabetic aren’t I?

Crispix…I know, but I sugar it to death too. 😳 πŸ˜†

Necron, I love your signature! Billy Madison is hilarious! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I rarely eat cereal for breakfast. I usually eat grits. πŸ˜†

I like to eat ceral on weekends. I eat Special K with strawberries.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

starbreeze wrote:

I rarely eat cereal for breakfast. I usually eat grits. πŸ˜†

Yum Grits! I like to mix a little bit of jelly (grape or apple) in with mine to sweeten them.

Oatmeal with raisins or cranberries and milk.

Andrea
                Participant

I love Rice Krispies with lots of sugar 😳
                  Captain Crunch Berry is Mmmmm Good. But it does do a number on the roof of your mouth!
                  Golden Grahms when I can sneak them away from the kids!
                  Malto Meal with brown sugar and milk. Love Life cereal and Frosted Flakes.
                  Raisen Bran is yummy too. Honey Comb. Froot loops. Craklin Oat Bran.
                  Basically, I love cereal!

Raisin bran, corn pops, fruit loops and applejacks….followed by cinnamon raisin oatmeal….when I do bother to eat cereal. πŸ™„
                  Do Pop Tarts count? πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                  Participant

hehe…does anybody else get those little instant oatmeal packages …like the strawberries n cream…yum…and then just pour milk over them and eat’m? They’re awesome cold too…nomnomnom…. πŸ˜† πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.