fbpx

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

Home Forums Miscellany Community What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Trix, Chex with honey, or Special K with strawberries. Yum!

Morrigan
    Participant

Shamelessly addicted to Lucky Charms. They haven’t sold them here for over ten years or so, so I usually ask friends in the US to send me a few boxes occaisionally. XD

And when I don’t have those… Crunchy Nut Cornflakes or Special K (haven’t looked recently but they did a chocolate and strawberry variety a while ago that was so good). Yum.

Bob

Cocoa Krispies and drink the milk after wards

Maebnus
        Participant

I have several, depending on my particular craving of the moment:

Cocoa Puffs (I did, however, strongly dislike them when they changed them a few years ago & made sugar the first ingredient. They weren’t ever like that when I was growing up [else my mom wouldn’t allow them], and thankfully, they changed them back [when they “introduced” the 1/3 less sugar boxes… which were just the original recipes])

Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds

Strawberry Yogurt Cheerios

Oh, and Clusters. Though I don’t think they’re made anymore. Pity… they were yummy.

Umm . . . Mom got me hooked on home-made granola as a kid. I still make it now and then. (My husband jokes that Mom’s granola is made from real sticks and rocks because it’s so hard to chew. Admittedly it does take some chomping . . . don’t try to eat it when you’re in a hurry. 😆 )

Barrdwing wrote:

Umm . . . Mom got me hooked on home-made granola as a kid. I still make it now and then. (My husband jokes that Mom’s granola is made from real sticks and rocks because it’s so hard to chew. Admittedly it does take some chomping . . . don’t try to eat it when you’re in a hurry. 😆 )

Same here! And the making it was half the fun. 😀

Skitterfly
          Participant

I used to be a huge fan of Trix as a little kid, but nowadays I prefer my cereals heavily laden with spice as opposed to sugar. Cinnamon Life is one of my favorites.

BDW
            Participant

My mom and me make our own and it’s a mixture of brand, oatmeal, other various grains, nuts, raisins, and sometime other dried fruits like cranberries…no sugar other then the dried fruits 😀

Honey Nut Cheerios 😀

but I don’t eat cereal anymore. I’m never awake early enougn for breakfast. Night shifts…blah.

I also am not supposed to have the milk (though I eat milk foods anyway! Like I’m going to give up ice cream… 🙄 )

Cold Cereals: Honey Nut O’s, Purely O’s, Fruit Blast-Ems, Shredded Wheat.

Hot Cereals: Cream of Wheat, Malt O Meal, Oatmeal

I don’t eat too much sugar except for what I get from glucose, so my cereals are pretty plain. I rarely eat anything other than what I just mentioned.

HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS!!!! YUMMMMMMM 😆

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Necron99 wrote:

i love my old school monsters cerials when the come around halloween time . I used to eat that stuff all he time but now its just a clitch market hence i must wait for halloween but ask PD i will buy like 8 boxes of the stuff to last me till the begining of Dec

That looks like something I’d like. 😆

Travistie
              Participant

I like the kids cereals with lots of sugar. Like Trix, Coco Puffs, any Capt. Crunch, Lucky Charms, and Fruity Pebbles. But my fav has to be Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I can eat of bunch of that stuff in one sitting. Yummy!!! 😀

they used to have frosted mini wheats with fruit in the middle, i could kill for that to come back out…
                seriously any takers 😛

twindragonsmum
                Participant

plain old Shredded Wheat but with orange juice instead of milk…

twindraqgonsmum

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.