fbpx

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

Home Forums Miscellany Community What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Lol….just a silly question for some fun…So, what’s your favorite breakfast cereal? 😀 😀 😀 Just name one!

Mine’s Corn Pops.

Purplecat
      Participant

This is probably ridiculous, but I like froot loops and rice krispies and anything with a lot of sugar in it that’s completely unhealthy. I rarely eat breakfast and never have cereal, so it’s more of a sweet treat than real nutritious food. 😛

Purplecat
        Participant

ROfl….most cereals are! 😆

In the States, I guess. 😆 Here in Europe we have something called müesli, which is more popular than the sweet stuff you buy in boxes. Müesli comes in a bag and consists of various grains and dried fruits and no sugar.

Call me health nut…

but I don’t eat cereal for breakfast. The very rare times that I do, the only ones I like are the granola kind, like Quaker, with yogurt.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

In the States, I guess. 😆 Here in Europe we have something called müesli, which is more popular than the sweet stuff you buy in boxes. Müesli comes in a bag and consists of various grains and dried fruits and no sugar.

That exists over here too, though I don’t know what it’s called. You can get it from some of the better mills around here and it’s just grains and sometimes dried fruit. That’s what cereals originally were! Just mashes of different grains, way back when. It’s tasty and good for you. I share it with my parrots too.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Usually it is Trix or Lucky Charms. But around Halloween, it’s Count Chocula or Frankin Berry. I also like Cap’n Crunch, but it tears up the roof of you mouth.

Jodi
            Participant

Vanilla Almond Special K 😀

Blueberry Morning is always good, but lately it’s been oatmeal.

darjeb
              Participant

Trail Mix Crunch – all three flavors. Raisin & Almond, Maple Nut & Brown Sugar and Cranberry Vanilla

i love my old school monsters cerials when the come around halloween time . I used to eat that stuff all he time but now its just a clitch market hence i must wait for halloween but ask PD i will buy like 8 boxes of the stuff to last me till the begining of Dec

lamortefille
                Participant

Corn Chex, Cheerios, Corn Flakes…I’m not against the sugar, I just prefer mine in a candy bar or something. 😆

I like variety, but most of it is the sugared cereals 🙂

Fruit Loops, Blueberry Morning, Fruity Pebbles, Frosted Flakes, Honeycombs, Trix, Lucky Charms, Frankenberry, Booberry, Peaches & Cream oatmeal, Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal. I used to eat Apple Jacks, but they don’t taste as good with soy milk (I can’t drink milk). I like chocolate and peanut butter, but not in a cereal *blech*. I save my soy yogurt and fruit to dip in it for my dinner as a dessert (since I can’t bring frozen stuff to work and have it stay frozen).

When I was in Austria, I ate a lot fruit and breads with meats or jam for breakfast. In college I made lots of omeletes or eggs with runny yolks (so good for dipping toast into) when I got tired of cereal!

Peanut butter Crunch…I eat it about once every 3 or 4 months, but I like it with milk and a english muffin with peanut butter on it on the side.

Kyrin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.