fbpx

What's your "DREAM" windstone?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your "DREAM" windstone?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 124 total)
  • Author

I agree with the production peices we could paint ourselves. My dream peices would be PYO(and all of the painted) coiled dragons, and PYO curled dragons. Those are hands down my favorites(the curled). But, to be able to paint any Windstone mold would be neat. πŸ˜€

Maria
    Participant

Autumn Leaf Secret Keeper. Same old same old. πŸ˜€

Yet another one for an autumn SK. We should form a club – but hey, if enough of us mention it maybe Melody would do a series of 6 or 8 of them? What a wonderful dream…

wolflodge100
      Participant

A secret Keeper and Nams Griffin. Oh yeah and to win the lottery so I can pay for them! πŸ˜† !

Maria
        Participant

Even if Melody made a batch of Autumn Leaf SKs – like wolflodge said, I’d need a cash boost before I could pay for one. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
          Participant

For real! I would LOVE an autumn leaf SK. The ultimate color scheme on the ultimate dragon!

Lori
            Participant

old peacock colored Sk thats or an emerald one *G*

Yep, a SK in Autumn leaf (someday we will get her to paint that color again) would also rock.

dragonessjade wrote:

Well my dream Windstone would be a SK. I think that would totally rock if Nam painted it.

That’s what I want too — a Secret Keeper painted by Nam! πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Thr Mother Moon Griffin Nam is painting! I haven’t seen it, but I already know =)

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Participant

Ok. I’m going to take this thread off-roading in the Windstone swamp lands.

I would want either a red fox with wings (it would look adorable), or the PYO phoenix that we keep hearing might come off the drawing table some day in the distant future.

Ok. Now you guys can go back to talking about SKs! πŸ˜†

Personally, I’d like to see more action-oriented poses in future Windstone pieces, like she did with the scratching dragon, standing old unicorn, and new gryphlet chick. If I could have any Windstone it would be any color Old Warrior since I don’t have one of them, and also a gothic unicorn.

Jodi
                  Participant

I would like something in Autumn Leaf. I don’t have an OW yet, so that would be okay. Otherwise an Autumn Leaf Griffin would be cool. That would be my favorite color on my favorite fantasy animal. Awesome!

larger pyos- you know what would be really cool a set of pyos that are signed by melody then auctioned off for us to paint! ok- so I guess I didn’t really answer the question. hmmm I guess the ultimate would be a secret keeper in any freaking color–
                    they are my favorite dragon sculpt

ladybrooklyn
                    Participant

You know… in all honesty… the Secret Keepers are nice… but… too big for me! The Mama Gryphon is about as big as I’ll go…

I guess I can just see my cats knocking that monster down… and it smashing… 😯

But I have to agree… Autumn leaf on anything would be great!

Autumn Leaf Curl Family… DROOL!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 124 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.