fbpx

What's This Strange Thread? Is It A Zombie? Nope, It's drag0n's PYOS Resurrected!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone What's This Strange Thread? Is It A Zombie? Nope, It's drag0n's PYOS Resurrected!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 435 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant

oooh, he’s a nice one!! Gorgeous! 🙂

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Thanks so much for the compliments guys! I can always take commisisons for them as well 🙂

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Hey grayfire. You know, I thought that very same thing when I finished him and was afraid you would think I was trying to copy you 🙄 To be honest, I wasn’t sure if I shoudl post pictures of him. I actually got the idea from my Nova repaint I got from purplecat back in the day. Then when I finished him, I thought it was too close to Violet Flame. Gah! I love purple and orange together. I started him weeks ago, but stopped because I was trying to think if I wanted to add stripes to him or leave him as is and then I saw yours and was inspired to finally finish him. All I did was add the black accents to the scales, but the rainbow glitter paint worked really good for a final touch.

I got the rainbow spray from Auto Zone. It was only 12 bucks and worked AWESOME!
          it’s alright 😀 they are completely different :d i just had a good laugh because they look like siblings 😀

Wow! He’s great! I definitely think you should paint more like him – the green/purple/blue/gold one sounds intriguing. I can’t wait to see the finished dragon.

pipsxlch
          Participant

He’s way beautiful! I’m also looking forward to the green/blue/purple one (a favorite color combo). I was hoping someone would try that magic spraypaint and show it, it looks great! I’ll have to get some for my daughter’s dragon. 😉

Syn
            Participant

Whoa, he is beautiful! 😀 Did you really paint him? You are pulling my leg, right? 😮 No stripes? No spots? No way! Sooo tame. 😆

Seriously, he looks great, and so does your “magic” paint; it shows up well even in the pictures. 😀

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

syn789 wrote:

Whoa, he is beautiful! 😀 Did you really paint him? You are pulling my leg, right? 😮 No stripes? No spots? No way! Sooo tame. 😆

Seriously, he looks great, and so does your “magic” paint; it shows up well even in the pictures. 😀

HAHAHAHA! I know right!!! I really think I will do more like this… I mean… honestly. He took me a LOT less time then the other ones I have done in the past BECAUSE I ALWAYS add way too much! 😳 I was debating black stripes on his wings and body for a week or so before I just said … I want some of that Magic paint… went to Auto Zone… and WABAM! DONE! 😆

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Kujacker
                Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

syn789 wrote:

HAHAHAHA! I know right!!! I really think I will do more like this… I mean… honestly. He took me a LOT less time then the other ones I have done in the past BECAUSE I ALWAYS add way too much! 😳 I was debating black stripes on his wings and body for a week or so before I just said … I want some of that Magic paint… went to Auto Zone… and WABAM! DONE! 😆

Auto stores have a paint that is suppose to be used on license plates to keep the photo radars from getting your license number when flashed. Is that what you got? Do you see it regardless of the lighting?

Syn
                  Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Auto stores have a paint that is suppose to be used on license plates to keep the photo radars from getting your license number when flashed.

Hmmm, very interesting! I didn’t know there was anything like that. (Where is that Smiley for Thumbs Up?)

Lokie
                    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I want some of that Magic paint… went to Auto Zone… and WABAM! DONE! 😆

Hex on you because you shop at AutoZone! My brother works at Advanced Auto Parts. XD

Anyways, lovely keeper. I especially love the blending on the snout and face. Although, the glitter/rainbow flecked clear coats aren’t my thing. Please no one kill me- I know I’m an outsider with that feeling. Please forgive me =P

dragonmedley
                      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I can always take commisisons for them as well 🙂

Reeeeeaaaaally…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Then when I finished him, I thought it was too close to Violet Flame. Gah! I love purple and orange together.

Nah! It’s all about the way the colors are applied (like how they gradient together). That combined with your black treatment on the edges of the scales makes your dragon totally different, no worries. 😀 He’s pretty!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

*phew* Thank goodness. I saw a post from you in the thread and was like “Uh Oh!” 😮 I’m relieved to think he’s pretty 😀

SO yea, have no fear Lokie! I shop at Advance Auto Parts more often then anywhere because it’s about a block away from my house, I just happened to be at work and stopped by Auto Zoe cause it’s near there during my lunch hour. The people at Advance are always a lot nicer and helpful too. plus there’s this one guy who works there that makes my heart melt 😳 Damn, to be single again! I miss it! 😆

Oh, let’s see the name of the paint was Clear Effects, does that help Kujacker? It works exactly like the magic invisible paint. You see it best i sunlight, otherwise it’s barely there at all. Except on the black parts really. I could see over using it though very easily and discoloring the paint job by overwhelming it with the sparkles. I can’t believe how good it worked. I thought this was gonna look like cheap “sparkles” from the can, but it came out AMAZING! 😆 I want use it on everything, but I know I would just regret it after I was done. It’s just such a cool effect. I’m going to hold off before I use it again though until this next PYO is finished. This was more of a test…. I don’t want it to dry and crackle my paint in a week or something. Just to be safe.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Shimmering Seas is finished

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

LuvsDragons
                              Participant

I love the colors! A very beautiful dragon. Well done again! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 435 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.