fbpx

What's This Strange Thread? Is It A Zombie? Nope, It's drag0n's PYOS Resurrected!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone What's This Strange Thread? Is It A Zombie? Nope, It's drag0n's PYOS Resurrected!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 435 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

It’s great to see them side by side; we can really see where you kept to the same lines and stuff and where you went different. Coooooool!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

bayoudragon
      Participant

You need to paint a yellow one next so you can have the primary colors done. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†

And Vortex is mine! ๐Ÿ˜›

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

megamibabe16 wrote:

First off, yattah!! Another anime lover. Second, Drag0nfeathers your work is absolutely amazing. When I started looking at the Gaara Dragon, I was thinking to myself, “This color scheme looks familiar. That’s cool she put the character “Ai” above his eye. Are those seals on his wings? They kinda look like Gaara’s.” And low and behold you based him off Gaara. *squeals* I love him even if he does have some psychological problems. Vortex and Volcanic are awesome. I love the color scheme. Are you planning on making a whole rainbow scheme of these wolves? Cauae that would be great. I would love to have a rainbow collection of wolves like that, but then I saw Toboe and Tsume and I nearly fainted. Toboe is soo adorable. Have you done Kiba, Hige, and Aoi as well? Gosh I want them all. ๐Ÿ˜€ I forgot just how much I love wolves. Have you ever considered making an Amaterasu(Ammy) from the PS2 game Okami? Sorry I am asking soo many questions. When I get excited I tend to babble a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ณ It’s a habit I need to learn to break. ๐Ÿ™„ And last, Phoenix Butterfly is so bright, cheery, and colorful. It really just makes me stop and stare, so I can take it all in. Keep up the great work. I cannot wait to see what you come up with next.

SQUEALS!!!!! YAYA!!! Another Anime lover makes me VERY HAPPY!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

So far I have only done Tsume and Toboe, but I plan on doing Hige probably next. I have been trying to hash out a way to make the collar. I want to use real leather and somehow “embed” it into the sculpt so it’s under the fur in some places… Oh yea! and Phoenix Butterfly STARTED out as a Naruto Keeper, but it looked goofy so I revamped an older theme I had on a small dragon with butterfly wings back in the day… since he was already the same obnoxious orange! ROFL!

As far as Vortex and Volcanic, I have no plans to make others like themin new colors right now, but you never know. I am always open for commissions… I have been WANTING to do a lime green and black wolf for a while, but I’m thinking I’ll do stripes. I think he will look like swamp thing if I did it like the others.

Thank you so much for the compliments. ๐Ÿ™‚ I am EXTREMELY anal when I paint and am quite meticilous. My strong points are my attention to detail… every line and blend has to be flawless and perfect or I’m not happy. Although, my faults are that I always tend to gravitate to “complex fantasy themes” which are often very LOUD and only appeal to particular tastes so I shoot myself in the foot alot and get stuck with a lot of my creations. I don’t mind though. I’ve done only a handful of things in realistic colors which have come out pretty good so far, but I SUCK ROYALLY at making realistic markings like bird wings and realistic animal markings. Mine all look “cartoony” ๐Ÿ˜ณ I loved doing Gaara though! I LOVE GAARA! I’m making the b/f dress as him for my next convention I’m going to in April! hehehehehe! ๐Ÿ˜€ Now it’s trying to convince him to shave his eyebrows that’s the challenge! XD BWA HAHAHA!

EDIT!

Oh yes, Okami!!! I’d LOVE to do an Okami PYO! Somebody already did one before so I didn’t want to seem like I was copying their idea though…. if I did do one though, I’d want to make the props for him too of course though! ๐Ÿ™„ That would be tough since I’m so damn anal rententive! I’ll probably do one when the new Okamiden game eventually comes out…..if it EVER comes out!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

It’s great to see them side by side; we can really see where you kept to the same lines and stuff and where you went different. Coooooool!

Yea, they weren’t really a “set”

One was a commission so some of his face markings worked out a little differently. I like them different though. Gives each an individual personality.

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

megamibabe16
            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I’ll probably do one when the new Okamiden game eventually comes out…..if it EVER comes out!

Well, if you ever find out any information on a new game do let me know! ๐Ÿ˜€ When I finally recover from my recent Holiday splurges, I may consider a commission. ๐Ÿ™‚

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

megamibabe16 wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I’ll probably do one when the new Okamiden game eventually comes out…..if it EVER comes out!

Well, if you ever find out any information on a new game do let me know! ๐Ÿ˜€ When I finally recover from my recent Holiday splurges, I may consider a commission. ๐Ÿ™‚

SWEET! ๐Ÿ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

UPDATE 06/04

OMG! I’m FINALLY working on something new! Really? Yes, Really!

A Fall Foliage Keeper is in the works as well as a Metallic Red Griffin I have yet to name ๐Ÿ˜€
                  Teaser photo!

More to come, but probably not for another week or so. I have a full week already with work and I’ll be away Sunday to Tuesday. Sorry to keep you all in suspense! ๐Ÿ˜›

I;m just excited to be painting again

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                  Participant

Awww talk about a tease, I cant see it at work!! ๐Ÿ˜† I’ll look when I get back to the CHU.

ohh! what a tease! i can’t wait to see more…. what beautiful blending ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

You’re such a tease! But that’s beautiful blending…. ๐Ÿ˜€

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I haven’t painted a PYO in months. I got these feathers done in about 2 hours so I guess I haven’t lost my touch quite yet. I need to tweek them a little bit, but they’re not bad. The color didn’t come out very true in the photo. The feathers are a metallic red with magenta specks of interference mixed in the paint.

So what do you guys think? Leopard spots or tiger stripes for the griffin bottom?

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Leigha
                      Participant

tiger stripes

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

I have not heard some one say Yattah since I played digimon!!!

and Dfeathers!!! D: making us drool with just a sneak peak. I want to see the whole thing!

leopard spots!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

I have not heard some one say Yattah since I played digimon!!!

and Dfeathers!!! D: making us drool with just a sneak peak. I want to see the whole thing!

When the whole thing is painted you sure will! ๐Ÿ˜†

Okay, 1 vote for stripes and 1 for spots ๐Ÿ™‚

Got a busted Windstone?
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 435 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.