fbpx

What'll restock next?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What'll restock next?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Thunderwing
    Participant

Thunderwing
      Participant

Just killin’ some time, chillin’ and wonderin’… what are the staff painting now? aka What will restock in the store next?

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

I want Amethyst Oreintal dragons… I thought some had been painted, but maybe I’m wrong :scratch: .

Melody
          Keymaster

Thunderwing wrote:

Just killin’ some time, chillin’ and wonderin’… what are the staff painting now? aka What will restock in the store next?

Sean and I are painting all the “stone finish” things now: Gargoyles, circles of cats, wolf councils, owls, stuff like that.
            We will advance to the next level: painted dragons etc. soon.

Melody
            Keymaster

purpleturtle wrote:

I want Amethyst Oreintal dragons… I thought some had been painted, but maybe I’m wrong :scratch: .

I painted some, but we found the molds had shrunk and the horns don’t fit!! So they are waiting for me to enlarge the horn holes. This is tricky, because it is so easy to damage the heads. oy.

Ooooooo! I hope I get to catch a glimpse of them before they all sell out next week ๐Ÿ˜€ Can you hold off until my visit Melody? (for I am currently too poor to think about even buying new clothes let alone windstones at the moment, lol) I’m painting a purple griffin and it’s got me on a purple craze now.

Adaneth
              Participant

Melody wrote:

purpleturtle wrote:

I painted some, but we found the molds had shrunk and the horns don’t fit!! So they are waiting for me to enlarge the horn holes. This is tricky, because it is so easy to damage the heads. oy.

Ouch! ๐Ÿ™ I hope there are no casualties!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Nuke wrote:

Ooooooo! I hope I get to catch a glimpse of them before they all sell out next week ๐Ÿ˜€ Can you hold off until my visit Melody? (for I am currently too poor to think about even buying new clothes let alone windstones at the moment, lol) I’m painting a purple griffin and it’s got me on a purple craze now.

YAY! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.