fbpx

What did you get for Mother's Day?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What did you get for Mother's Day?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Did your family remember you??

Participant

dragonmedley
        Participant

My daughter always makes something at school. This year, she did a paper flower bouquet, a collage, 2 cards… she gets carried away! I’ll be bringing them at work, and keeping them here until next year, then I’ll switch.

Other than that, we don’t really celebrate Mother’s day.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melody
          Keymaster

Chesssie made me a weird card that made me squeal. I told her that I hope I never have to explain it to anyone…And I got a hydrangia plant. They do well in Corvallis!
            Oh and we had a sushi dinner with my mom. We made it ourselves. Finally got the rice perfect! That has always been our down fall.
            What did you all get?

lamortefille
            Participant

My kids bought me a plant and a beautiful sun and moon windchime. It is so nice, I’m going to find a place for it inside, so the weather doesn’t ruin it. My husband bought me a glass jellyfish marble, which I really like, but he thinks I don’t:-/

Rusti
              Participant

My siblings and I got our mother a new convection/toaster oven. Her old one burnt out after only a year.

I’m only a pet mom, but I got foot lovin’s from the cat?

wolflodge100
                Participant

I got a Amy Brown art tile from my BF. I got a happy mothers day mom from my 16 year old son πŸ˜€

I gave my mom a pair of shoes. I didn’t get anything but kisses from my pugs. And my bf didn’t think of me as a mother. hehe

Jodi
                  Participant

I mentioned in another thread that we replaced the light fixture in my mom’s kitchen so she can change the light bulbs without having to first take down a heavy glass cover (she’s in her late 70’s and the combination of standing on a ladder and balancing everything is getting to be too much for her). She really liked it and it matches the one we put in the dining room a couple of years ago.

We are going to go repair the mother-in-laws leaking bathtub today, but my car is acting up and now it’s going to cost me over $800 to get fixed and delay us a day. *sigh* It’s always something.

I didn’t get anything for Mother’s Day. I don’t think my stepdaughter remembers me for this holiday. She barely remembers her father for Father’s Day, so I just don’t expect anything. Although, my husband said Happy Mother’s Day and thanked me for being a good mom to Megan. And the cats loved me up, so there’s that. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                    Participant

I gave my mom one of Mayas candle lamps and I got dinner and a movie (Spiderman 3) from my BF. My son made me a card. πŸ˜€

Jodi
                      Participant

Nice gift, Ski. πŸ™‚ Which candlelamp did you get her?

Melody
                        Keymaster

lamortefille wrote:

My kids bought me a plant and a beautiful sun and moon windchime. It is so nice, I’m going to find a place for it inside, so the weather doesn’t ruin it. My husband bought me a glass jellyfish marble, which I really like, but he thinks I don’t:-/

A jellyfish marble??? Oh, I love jelly fish! Can you show a pic of it?

Skigod377
                          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Nice gift, Ski. πŸ™‚ Which candlelamp did you get her?

First Awareness… I wonder if she got it yet… I hope she likes it.

lamortefille
                            Participant

Melody wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

A jellyfish marble??? Oh, I love jelly fish! Can you show a pic of it?

This is the seller’s picture – it hasn’t arrived yet. It is 1-1/8″.

Someday I want a Rick Satava, but they are soooo expensive:-/

http://www.lightopera.com/aq.cfm?afn=Rick&aln=Satava

Wow that is cool. How big is it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.