fbpx

What are your favorite TV shows?

Home Forums Miscellany Community What are your favorite TV shows?

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Zephyr wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

David the Gnome

Whoa! No one ever mentions this! I forget which channel this was on, but it was part of some fantasy lineup, and I think after that came some storybook series. Oh! Hee hee, I just had a flashback — The Noozles. 😆

OMG THE NOOZLES!! I found a VHS copy of that show at Goodwill once. It didnt work so well 🙁

Dragon Master wrote:

Where did you hear this??
      My drag name is Jessica in honor of Jessica Rabbitt!

Here are two reports that are both from 2009:
      Page 1
      Page 2

This is the most recent information that I can find at this time. The first page also features some red text which links to another report describing what the plot supposedly was for one version of the script. There have been many, as Disney has been developing the project since ’97 or so. The Who Framed Roger Rabbit Wikipedia page also has some info regarding the various revisions that the sequel’s script has been through over the years.
      —> I have a fond connection to the original film myself. It came out the year I was born, and in many ways it heralded a new golden age of animation which began in the late eighties and extended into the nineties. I actually own an animation cel from the film which is signed by Charlie Fleischer, and I promise I’ll post a picture of it as soon as I join an online photo-sharing site. :yes:

Bob

VERY KEWL!!

Dragon Master wrote:

VERY KEWL!!

Thanks! 8)

Everyone can mention what television shows they own on DVD and Blu-ray as well. I saved a lot by purchasing sealed box sets from eBay and some used ones from Amazon. Who can forget Monty Python? I have the complete series as well as the “Almost the Truth” making-of documentary. 😀

Bob

I’m ALMOST done with M*A*S*H, watching the final episode now well will finish it tomorrow night when I get home and I think it has he original movie that I have never seen. I hope to have I Love Lucy the complete Series one day

I have a couple of HBO and Showtime series on DVD and Blu-ray as well as my Ren and Stimpy box set, which reminds me…

Nickelodeon and Nick-at Nite were once the same channel. As a kid, after my favorite cartoons on Nickelodeon ended, I used to watch their reruns of old TV shows that came on after dark.

Bob

Nick@nite was one of my FAV stations when I had TV
            I did finish M*A*S*H and the movie was in the box set so I FINALLY got to see how HOT LIPS got her name

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.