fbpx

What about….pyo frogs??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What about….pyo frogs??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

Random, but i was thinking about this for weeks and thought I would mention it; tt would be kinda neat to have a blank frog to paint in whatever color. Maybe something similar to your wizard frog, but alter a little (I know that it can’t be the same, but maybe without the hat and globe)

I know there was a pyo oriental dragon and possible flap cat in the works, BUT I thought I would suggest that idea to you. 🙂 My boyfriend owns a lot of critters and amoung them…..frogs haha! It would be a neat inspiration to paint.

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Melody
      Keymaster

Random, but i was thinking about this for weeks and thought I would mention it; tt would be kinda neat to have a blank frog to paint in whatever color. Maybe something similar to your wizard frog, but alter a little (I know that it can’t be the same, but maybe without the hat and globe)

I know there was a pyo oriental dragon and possible flap cat in the works, BUT I thought I would suggest that idea to you. 🙂 My boyfriend owns a lot of critters and amoung them…..frogs haha! It would be a neat inspiration to paint.

I DO have a pyo frog in the works! I was trying to sculpt him completely covered in Celtic knot work, so he ended up being a whole lot more work than I thought he would be, and consequently, hasn’t been finished.
        But I could just do him as a plain ol’frog.

SilverDragon
        Participant

I DO have a pyo frog in the works! I was trying to sculpt him completely covered in Celtic knot work, so he ended up being a whole lot more work than I thought he would be, and consequently, hasn’t been finished.

Oooo yes Melody, I’ll take a plain frog! I loved how some of your painters in the past would color the wizard frog in dart colors and other exotic schemes. Doing it myself would be a lot more fun!! Yes please, add him to your list of “do’s” cause I would take him in a heartbeat. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.

dragonmedley
          Participant

Heck, I’d go for both, plain and Celtic.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

That is super exciting! I would love to Paint some froggies myself! The color combinations could be endless! I would certainly look forward to that!

Okies, that Quoted reply post weirdly… o_O’ …anyways PYO frogs sounds wonderful!

SilverDragon
            Participant

Hi Melody!!

I’m just wanting to get a little update on the possible pyo frog. I dunno if you decided on the Celtic knots or plain look. 🙂

thank you!

Melody
              Keymaster

Hi Melody!!

I’m just wanting to get a little update on the possible pyo frog. I dunno if you decided on the Celtic knots or plain look. 🙂

thank you!

I have one sitting on my table that I have been working on, but it is complicated to do a Celtic knot pattern.
                There’s this one spot that the knot work doesn’t go together. To fix it I need to redo half of it , so I’ve given up and found easier stuff to do.
                Maybe I should just do him “plain”.

SilverDragon
                Participant

Hi Melody!!

thank you!

I have one sitting on my table that I have been working on, but it is complicated to do a Celtic knot pattern.
                  There’s this one spot that the knot work doesn’t go together. To fix it I need to redo half of it , so I’ve given up and found easier stuff to do.

Mrs. Melody, I would love for him to just be “plain.” In fact, it probably would be easier to paint with than one that’s textured. Thanks for the update. I look forward to seeing the final piece soon. 😀

Hi Melody!!

thank you!

Mrs. Melody, I would love for him to just be “plain.” In fact, it probably would be easier to paint with than one that’s textured. Thanks for the update. I look forward to seeing the final piece soon. 😀

I agree! If we want to paint the knotwork we can do our own…if we are that ambitious, that is.

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

I wouldn’t mind a plain PYO frog =D

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.