fbpx

What a surprise!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What a surprise!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

What a nice gift BDW. ๐Ÿ˜€

that’s amazing! there ARE good people in this world ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
      Participant

How wonderful!! Congrats!! ๐Ÿ˜€ So very nice…..
        Very thoughtful! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Melody
        Keymaster

Blackdesertwind wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

It is quite dirty though, and was when I got it…Is there a way to clean off surface dirt on these without balling of the paper? ๐Ÿ˜•

I wonder if those Kneaded Erasers would work.??? Maybe ask Melody for guidance :shrug:

I think you should ask a good quality picture framing place or gallery.I bet kneaded eraser would work, somewhat…but I have no idea how to clean those prints. (If any got dirty we just threw them out!)

BDW
          Participant

Melody wrote:

(If any got dirty we just threw them out!)

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Sacrilege! Melody I’m sure people on the forum would die even for a dirty print.

LadyFirebird
            Participant

How sweet and congrats on the surprise gift! Yes, isn’t it amazing the generousity of the folks here? Unbelieveable! A beautiful print in more ways than one! ๐Ÿ˜€

daydreamer wrote:

that’s amazing! there ARE good people in this world ๐Ÿ˜€

Having just become the recipient of a most wonderful demonstration of goodwill and generousity here, I can second Daydreamer’s post! And add this: There ARE good people in this world, and more than a few of ’em are HERE, on this forum!
              Congrats and enjoy, BDW! 8)

machineguts
              Participant

That is so incredible! Congrats BDW, what an awesome surprise! ๐Ÿ™‚

That’s beautiful! Was it sold at some point through the store? I’ve never seen that print. Very pretty!

BDW
                Participant

CherokeeDR wrote:

That’s beautiful! Was it sold at some point through the store? I’ve never seen that print. Very pretty!

I’ve never seen it in the store before so I don’t think it ever was…..might be wrong ๐Ÿ˜•

Skigod377
                  Participant

Wow that Windstone family is somthing else. I;ve never known a company to be so nice to so many of its customers… or fans, in our case. Congrats. That would make my day! ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
                    Keymaster

CherokeeDR wrote:

No , most of the prints, including the Pegasus, were sold out before we started the online store.

Such a thoughtful gift! It’s beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜€

CherokeeDR wrote:

I was able to purchase 3 of the larger sized prints at a store when I was on a road trip once about 4 years ago. They were each $16.95. I couldn’t pass them up, and I bought all 3 they had. Wish they had had more of them. ๐Ÿ™‚ Others I have won I found on ebay. Hidden auctions for them, and open ones. I have a couple I got here too. Do they have any prints at all in the online store? ๐Ÿ˜• *wanders off to see how blind she might actually be* ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lokie
                      Participant

So sweet ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.