fbpx

What a surprise!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What a surprise!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

Got home today after work and check the mail box like I always do. I have a card from the post office to go pick up something.
      At this point I think: :scratch: WTF…I’m not expecting anything that I remember. Get there and my old boss gives me this flat box. So I think Melody’s christmas card? Some Big card? Can’t be.
      So I go visit my friend Monique at the store near my place….this is bugging me so I open it in front of her. Yep Melody’s christmas card! but wait, there is something else so I read Melody’s message in the card first:

This is a gift from me and Beckie.
      Beckie’s message:
      “Merry christmas and Happy House Warming!”
      My message:

From Melody & Beckie
      Merry Christmas!
      (late)
      And have a great New Year!

I put the card down and start opening the paper around what seems to be a print.

OMG! 😮
      It’s the print I always wanted!
      Beckie remembered that I had lost on an auction for this one and contacted Melody. They found another and got it for me! 😀

My friend Monique couldn’t believe that someone I have never met got this for me. She doesn’t understand it.
      I told her that this is what I love about the forum; people there truly care about each other even though they have never met.
      It’s just beautiful to witness all the love. :yes:
      And the people at Windstone are something else. Never seen a company do what they do. 🙂

Thank you Melody and Beckie (Twindragonsmum)!!!!
      I love you guys so much!
      You guys are too kind hearted.
      Melody, I forgot to mention, thank you for signing it and love that little sketch you did. So cute!
      He will be framed and I’ll put it right over my monitor.

BDW
      Participant

Rachel
        Participant

Wow! That is SO cool! Congrats.

megamibabe16
          Participant

Amazing! You are very lucky. Congratulations! Melody is so nice.

Congratulations! 🙂 That’s so very thoughtful! I’ve never seen that print before, it’s gorgeous!

Maria
            Participant

Oh wow! Beckie is such a dear heart; that was very kind. I’m with abatos, though – I’ve never even seen that print before!

Congrats! 😀 I’m glad you got such a wonderful gift, just when you needed it most!
              😳 Um…If it was the auction on the forums a while back, I won that one. It is quite dirty though, and was when I got it…Is there a way to clean off surface dirt on these without balling of the paper? 😕

jackid55
              Participant

That is amazing. Congratulations.

BDW
                Participant

Thanks guys. I feel so lucky to have gotten this. 🙂

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Congrats! 😀 I’m glad you got such a wonderful gift, just when you needed it most!
                  😳 Um…If it was the auction on the forums a while back, I won that one. It is quite dirty though, and was when I got it…Is there a way to clean off surface dirt on these without balling of the paper? 😕

So it was you! 😡 Grrrrrrrr! 😆 Just kidding, I can’t even remember if it was on here or eBay. But I do remember it was dirty a little from what I could see in the picture. Maybe it was on the forum. :shrug:

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Oh, that’s so sweet!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
                    Participant

That’s really neat! 🙂 Enjoy!

BDW
                      Participant

It is quite dirty though, and was when I got it…Is there a way to clean off surface dirt on these without balling of the paper? 😕

I wonder if those Kneaded Erasers would work.??? Maybe ask Melody for guidance :shrug:

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

Wow, what a thoughtful gift. Congrats!

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Thanks guys. I feel so lucky to have gotten this. 🙂

So it was you! 😡 Grrrrrrrr! 😆 Just kidding, I can’t even remember if it was on here or eBay. But I do remember it was dirty a little from what I could see in the picture. Maybe it was on the forum. :shrug:

😳 Sowwy. But, hey it left you open for a personalized one from Becky and Melody! Which is soooo freaking cool!
                          Yeah it was here on the forums…I walked away with that and the dragon print I had been searching for for a little over $175 bucks. The plastic was torn and it has spots, which while barely noticable on the pic were horrendous when I got it finally. The dragon print was worth $175 to me alone. I was trying for the unicorn one too that she had, so I could give it to Starbreeze, but I didn’t have enough to cover the other bid on that one. 🙁
                          I was thinking about the kneaded eraser too, but I think I will snap a pic of it, and ask Melody what she thinks. 😉

darjeb
                          Participant

That is fantastic BDW. Melody has got to be the most thoughtful business owner I have ever heard of. She also listens to us and does something about it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.