fbpx

well, peanuts!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody well, peanuts!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

So will certain stupid cats. πŸ™„

LMAO

Purplecat
      Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

LMAO

ROFL!!!! Yep! I’ve taken them out of kitty mouths once or twice myself! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Stephanie
        Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

LMAO

Yep! Been there done that! πŸ˜†

Jasmine wrote:

I didn’t get peanuts in my last shipment. It was shredded paper. Are we just packing with whatever is on hand right now? πŸ˜†

Yes, exactly, haha. The PYO orders are all getting packed with really weird stuff ’cause we haven’t got the right boxes or inserts for them right now. I’ve done a few with shredded paper (not that many, you got lucky!), a few with just bits of foam like Frozen’s, and a few with a mixture of everything. We are trying to recycle packing material from the move as best we can.

On the subject of packing peanuts… I think they taste nasty, but then, the last one I ate was an old-style version.

Also, my brother was attacked by my mom. If you lick them and stick the wet end onto someone’s shirt, it will STICK. He had a peanut happy face on the back of his sweatshirt for about a week, and when he finally started to pull them off, bits were left behind!

It would be a great prank to pull on someone while they’re asleep….

Purplecat
          Participant

ROFL! I may have to do that to Koishii…..lol…. 😈 I’ll even tell her it was Melody’s fault! 😈

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

purplecat wrote:

ROFL! I may have to do that to Koishii…..lol…. 😈 I’ll even tell her it was Melody’s fault! 😈

O_o

I knew you were going to think up doing that!

Purplecat
              Participant

πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Jasmine
                Participant

Aw, now I want to try it…but my bf would kill me. πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                  Participant

how fast can you run? Koishii will probably attempt killing me if I try it! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† However, she’s taller than me…and with her longer legs could probably outrun me pretty easily. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

Melody wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

ok, well here is something i’ve been wanting to ask……

the new packing peanuts being used, will you be using them from now on? the tanish colored noodly ones?

cause they taste great!!!!! I mean, well…..ever since I found out that the peanuts windstone used are biodegradable and that you could even eat them if you wanted, i have a habit of eating one penut every time i open a new windstone box.
                      When i got my first box from oregon, well there was something different! these penuts were not the same! I sniffed them, then put one under water to see if was biodegradable..finaly feeling they must be the same, I ate one! and then i ate another………..these new ones have more taste then the all white ones! >_>

so are these temporary penuts? or will they be perminet packing snacks for windstones from now on?

(PC and her husband think I am nuts *crazy grin* )Oh no! I wonder if they used the tasty ones?? Are they sweet? Yes some taste great. You can also stick them on yourself if you lick them first and paste.
                      We are recycling peanuts from everything we packed so they will be all different kinds mixed together until we use them all. They may be mixed with the inedible Styrofoam ones too. I don’t recommend eating any of them! Who knows what preservatives they may have in them, or where they’ve been, (we scoop up and use peanuts from the floor when they spill)…and it’s best to keep your non-human housemates out of them too. Dogs and peacocks just love them. Peacocks will even gobble up the styrofoam ones!
                      Or hungy or even not so hungy dogs πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Jennifer wrote:

That said, they are fun to sculpt with. Wet the end of one in a glass of water and stick it to another and build things!

OH my gosh, Nam, my little 10 year old cousin plays with something similar, that goes by a different name…Magic Noodles. They are like $1 or $2 per bag at places like Hobby Lobby. He makes the most AMAZING things! Very realistic video game characters, with eyes and mouths and irises in their eyes and every tiny detail. He made a Banjo Kazooie (is that right?) and he had suspenders and the bird that flies around with him. I’ll try to get pictures.

My Aunt says it takes him 15-20 minutes to make one and he NEVER makes the same one twice. The only exception was that one of the chatacters he made had a twin. I keep urging my aunt to get him into sculpting classes. They say it takes 10 years to master something, so he could be a master sculptor at 20 or 21. He’s got a serious talent for it. I’ll try to get pictures sometime. It’s amazing.

Elena
                        Participant

I saw toys at the toys store today that are basically packing peanuts with color, made from cornstarch called a-maize-ing somthing and are packaged for food safety! πŸ˜›

Purplecat
                          Participant

that is really interesting….we’re gonna have to have peanut sculpting now! πŸ˜†

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.