fbpx

well I was going to buy the white griffy family

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone well I was going to buy the white griffy family

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

That’s what I thought, but I also thought white was some sort of special edition. I guess that’s where I got mixed up. Thanks, Ski and Nam.

Skigod377
      Participant

No prob. 😀

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Do you think Melody will release any more black males with the black females? Changed just a little, like the whites were, but still giving us the opportunity to make black families?

Nope. She wont re-release the tan or black males. The whites, apparently, will not be changed and put into regular production.

Right. They will never re-release a retired color.
          Not even a limited production run, like with the Rainbow and Ruby Emperors?

Jennifer
          Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Do you think Melody will release any more black males with the black females? Changed just a little, like the whites were, but still giving us the opportunity to make black families?

Nope. She wont re-release the tan or black males. The whites, apparently, will not be changed and put into regular production.

Right. They will never re-release a retired color.
            Not even a limited production run, like with the Rainbow and Ruby Emperors?

Pardon me! Sorry, I should have been more specific! They won’t ever release a retired color on a figurine it’s been on before. Such as a male in peacock or an old green mother, etc. If it’s never existed in the retired color they do sometimes make those for limited sale! Such as the old brown fledges, etc. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.