fbpx

well a BEP OW

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone well a BEP OW

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Oh no I don’t…I will have 130 something with this batch…Would anyone like to help me dust and wash them? 😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I will! I must state upfront, though, that by hiring Wolfen’s Washing Service, I am not liable for any missing pieces πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
      Fine I’ll do it myself! πŸ™„
      πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
      Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Oh no I don’t…I will have 130 something with this batch…Would anyone like to help me dust and wash them? 😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I will! I must state upfront, though, that by hiring Wolfen’s Washing Service, I am not liable for any missing pieces πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Skigod377
        Participant

Oh my… The current number 21 is over $1000!!!

Laurie
          Participant

And here I was thinking they would go down in price so maybe I could get one πŸ˜₯

Maria
            Participant

I must say I’m really surprised at this jump. I expected them to go up again at the end – but not that high!

Skigod377
              Participant

I expected a slight jump for the very last one. In reality, numbers 20-23 should have been cheaper!!! 😯 It must be tax returns~

Maria
                Participant

That’s an idea… But then some folks knew what they wanted and saved. Otherwise I think the SKs and OOAKs would be even higher.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

If the last few BEP’s are going that high, I’ll have to wait for a middle number BVP. That’s okay, I couldn’t decide which one I wanted anyway, so it’s been decided for me πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

If the last few BEP’s are going that high, I’ll have to wait for a middle number BVP. That’s okay, I couldn’t decide which one I wanted anyway, so it’s been decided for me πŸ˜†

Good way of looking at it πŸ˜‰ I actually wanted both, but it looks like I will be waiting, too!

Starbreeze
                      Participant

We can wait together then. I appreciate the company. πŸ˜‰

I know….I was surprised that one is that high as well. I am glad I didn’t wait. hehe

Ho hum, i thought i could have a try at once of these if i saved but if this is number 21 thats a bummer, he is my favourite windstone piece! πŸ™ I only get about Β£150 $300 a month ide have to save for 4 months without buying anything else. Like thats going to happen πŸ™

You could always wait for the Black Violet Peacock one.

Is there a picture? How many are left to sell?

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 376 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.