fbpx

well a BEP OW

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone well a BEP OW

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 376 total)
  • Author

Bet Iron Horse knows… 😈

I’m not sure…she seemed surprised also in her previous post…

Skigod377
    Participant

Yeah, I think her exact words were ” 😯 “

Short, but succinct! πŸ˜†

littleironhorse
      Participant

In fact I have no idea. I only started this database in March of last year. I did get the prices for all the Flame and some other items, like the Copper-Mauve and the Autumn Leaf by painstakingly going over all the ebay feedback and writing down the prices of every different item I could find.

Unfortunately there are some runs where I don’t have any prices: the black unicorns, the black-gold POW, the Em-Pea POW, and as far as Windstone’s own sales on ebay, I only kept track of the dragons.

It’s only later when there was some interest that I started listing all the other items (flap cats, griffin, gargoyles, etc)

Skigod377
        Participant

I really think it must have been one of the first BG POWs. I was bidding on it, but I dont remember what it went for. I know they were all over $1000 cuz I think that was my bids on them.

Skylover
          Participant

I could be wrong, but I think that the very first hybrid emerald peacock old warrior sold for $4500.00.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

YIKES!! $4500….that makes $1,000 mere pocket change 😯

Melody
              Keymaster

Skylover wrote:

I could be wrong, but I think that the very first hybrid emerald peacock old warrior sold for $4500.00.

I think it was too, but the high price isn’t listed on our ebay auction gallery. I think I remember it being a bluish one.You’d think I would remember something like that!

Skylover
                Participant

It was actually one of the first Old Warrior prototypes that I saw. I was led to ebay by this website. I was curious about the prototypes. At that point, I thought I was NEVER going to be able to get one!

Maria
                  Participant

Prices have really dropped since then. 😯 Our gain – and I think Windstone’s, too, since more people can and do buy for the lower prices.

Mos def — very few people can afford to pay $4500 for one piece!

Starbreeze
                    Participant

I don’t think I’d ever be able to pay $4500 for one piece 😯

Maria
                      Participant

I can’t imagine doing that, either. Unless it were a new six foot tall door guardian dragon… πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Now there’s an idea!!!! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 376 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.