fbpx

well a BEP OW

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone well a BEP OW

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 376 total)
  • Author

Thanks for the advice Basilisk, much appreciated πŸ˜€

littleironhorse
    Participant

Strange story about customs… Every once in a while, I will have a piece go through customs listed as a sale and insured for the proper amount, and I’ll end up not having to pay any taxes on it…For not reason that I’ve been able to discern ❓

The greatest deal that I ever got, customs wise, was on the wedding cake family, I won them for US$735.00 which means that I should have had to pay approximately US$105.00 in taxes on reception. But it was one of those that I got tax free!!!

However, I did have to pay taxes on my both my LE Prototype Old Warriors (Peacock and Flame). Can’t win them all πŸ˜‰

I got a tiny pocket Dragon and i had to pay Β£11 customs on him! πŸ™ And when i brought my Windstone piece i didn’t pay anything πŸ˜€

Skigod377
      Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

However, I did have to pay taxes on my both my LE Prototype Old Warriors (Peacock and Flame). Can’t win them all πŸ˜‰

That must give you bad memories every time you look it. Let me take that OW off your hands for you. No, no trouble at all. We are friends here.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

littleironhorse
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

That must give you bad memories every time you look it. Let me take that OW off your hands for you. No, no trouble at all. We are friends here.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sure! You want to trade for that Violet Flame Old Warrior?

Skigod377
          Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sure! You want to trade for that Violet Flame Old Warrior? DANG! How about money instead? πŸ˜† Or I have a white rising spectral and several other goodies… The little spotted flap cats… Tempted? No? How about a white rising spectral AND a bird wing spotted flap cat??

Skigod377
            Participant

No? Oh well… it was worth a shot. πŸ˜₯ What number did you get? (Curious)

Maria
              Participant

Griffiness wrote:

I didn’t mean to imply buying the OW himself was a mistake – just forgetting to avoid customs was stupid. The OWs are so worth their money!

littleironhorse
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

You are so hilarious πŸ˜† and I got #15, actually had to get up and go check, I couldn’t remember.

Skigod377
                  Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

You are so hilarious πŸ˜† and I got #15, actually had to get up and go check, I couldn’t remember.*Sigh* Well, my offer (above) is there, or if you can think of something else you want…besides an OW πŸ˜† Just let me know!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

I didn’t mean to imply buying the OW himself was a mistake – just forgetting to avoid customs was stupid. The OWs are so worth their money!

lol no i ment about marking the parcel as a gift πŸ˜€

Maria
                    Participant

I know. But I reread my post and thought it could come across as if I regretted getting the OW all in all – something I certainly didn’t mean. I just wanted to clarify. πŸ˜›

Oh good worth checking πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                      Participant

Dang! The last one went for $660!! These things are still popular. I didnt recognize the winner, though. auction

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 376 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.