fbpx

well a BEP OW

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone well a BEP OW

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Bob

$418 is not bad at all for one of these

Maria
      Participant

No, but you know there’ll be a couple people trying to snipe it in the end. And the point is still that whoever put on those bids is just driving the price up instead of biding his time.

Bob

well the last one sold for $455 so I do not think this one will go that much higher. I jut cleared tha last one off my watched items

Maria
          Participant

Oh well. The mail didn’t bring my CC bill today either, so I’ll let #12 go. I need to pay for last month’s Windstones before it’ll let me get any new ones. They can bid as high as they like.

Bob

see that is the spirit!! I can’t wait to get my taxes done and some OT in the bank

Anonymous

This bidding system is really going to be wierd.

Maria
                Participant

😆 I can’t take full credit for spending control or something to that effect. When my CC has reached its limit, I simply can’t spend more. It won’t let me. I haven’t found out how to go over the limit, and I’m not looking. So it’s a necessity I always pay the bill right away – as soon as it’s paid I can spend again, and not before.

Bob

I’m now seeing the bidder 1,2 ,3 etc. on alot of the new listings no matter how much they are going for

Maria
                    Participant

Nessiemom got #12 for $455 – exactly as much as #11. Congrats, Nessie!

Bob

Congrats on your new addition. So does e-bay show the winner after it’s all done??

nessiemom
                        Participant

Thank you!! *grinning like the village idiot* I’ve not done much on ebay, so this is a major adrenaline rush! lol

Skigod377
                          Participant

Congrats!!!

Maria
                            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Congrats on your new addition. So does e-bay show the winner after it’s all done??

Yep, but only the winner.

Bob

wel what more would you need after it’s sold??

Participant

Yes, congrats! Those high ticket auctions are always a rush. Well, sometimes the small ones too, if its a great bargin! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 376 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.