fbpx

well a BEP OW

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone well a BEP OW

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 376 total)
  • Author

Let us not look at this as a war- look what happened with the copperplate….and the curled emerald mother with egg…those did not go well.

Maria
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

So there will be a war. Good.

Bloodthirsty wench! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Money=blood? Okay, I apologize. There’ll be a scramble.

Skigod377
      Participant

I like “Battle!” That way maybe there will be more than one!

Maria
        Participant

Battling still involves blood. But hey, I’m not against calling it a battle – except it’ll be a battle of patience to see who can hold out for one more second – just in time to plant a final bid.

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

So there will be a war. Good.

Bloodthirsty wench! πŸ˜†

You know me all too well Ski! ROFLMFAO

Cheryl, there won’t be a “war” at least I hope no hard feelings….If he wins, I won’t be upset, I’ll just go for #13 or #24 LoL

Snap, if there is any real problem, please let me know, I’m not all that evil, just a “Bloodthirsty wench” πŸ˜€

Anonymous

Like I said before… I don’t want to get into a one on one war and drive up the price. If you are in a position where you really want #1, I will bow out and buy #2. What is the point of ramping up the price on you? I’m not like that.

We’ll talk about it more when it actually gets posted.

Patricia
              Participant

Goodness, battling before they are even out. Will Windstone need to make the bidders private again?

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
                Participant

Noooooo!!! How will we watch??

Patricia
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Noooooo!!! How will we watch??

We bribe Karen of course. 😈

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Bob

yeah too much competition could end up on the private bidder thing again!!!

Maria
                      Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Goodness, battling before they are even out. Will Windstone need to make the bidders private again?

😯 I hope not! I guess we better tone this down until the last minute – even though Snap and Nirvana are being very nice to each other and the rest of us know better than to get in their way… πŸ˜€

Bob

This is very true!!

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

😯 I hope not! I guess we better tone this down until the last minute – even though Snap and Nirvana are being very nice to each other and the rest of us know better than to get in their way… πŸ˜€

Nah, I doubt Windstone will do the private bidder thing. Snap and Nirvana seem civil, and mature about this. But either way, I think he or she with the biggest pocket book will prevail. I think we shouldn’t have all shared our ebay names. Wouldn’t it be funny if someone else was even more desperate for BVP OW #1 and out-bid both Snap and Nirvana! I mean, that would be sad, but kind of….situational irony.
                            But, I don’t know if anyone could afford to outbid Snap AND Nirvana 😈 mwahaha!

Maria
                            Participant

I’m glad I know most of your E-Bay names. I usually back down if someone I know is bidding. Besides, I think sooner or later they would have come out anyway, with somebody saying “I got x” and we’d match up the buy with the buyer.

Anonymous

There are 24 of them, if it comes down to it, who cares which one I get.

I mean really.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 376 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.