fbpx

well a BEP OW

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone well a BEP OW

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

You’re welcome to #1, Snap. All the better if you’ve got yours early. I just want one for a low price; I don’t care about its number.

I won’t go after number 1 either. Someday, I will but not this time. Don’t have the funds, but for a SK…Yeah Baby.

Barbara
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You’re welcome to #1, Snap. All the better if you’ve got yours early. I just want one for a low price; I don’t care about its number.

What do you consider low?

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

I’ve decided I’m selling one of my cars to pay for a Violet OW. So seriously, try not to get in the way. 8)

Why so insistant on getting #1?

Anonymous

Just so I can own a special windstone. As the story goes, the OW is what lead me to Windstone, finding the website, creating the forum, etc. So now I’m going to get myself a special OW for losing out before.

Maria
            Participant

Dragonsrest wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

What do you consider low?

$450 or thereabouts. Add $50 shipping to here and I’ll have $500 on an OW. I don’t think I’ll have to pay much more than that if I play this well.

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

SPark wrote:

One of them went for $900 and a bit. So that’s the /minimum/ price. The maximum was, I think, something like $2500.

$2,025 ~ #1

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

Go for it. I’m sorry I went so high on a piece that I now don’t want, but ruffian went $300 too. 8)

My proxy bid is $300, any bid at this point will beat it.

I will wait and buy violet #1. I’m calling that one right now, I’m dead serious here. I will bid whatever it takes to get violet #1 when it goes up. I want an OW, and I want one that goes with black gold. So unless I hear of a BG OW, this is what I’m aiming for.

Snap….guess who got the #1 BEP OW and the #1 BEP SK….you think you have a snowballs chance in the lowest circle of hades? 😈 Silly man πŸ™„

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

Go for it. I’m sorry I went so high on a piece that I now don’t want, but ruffian went $300 too. 8)

I will wait and buy violet #1. I’m calling that one right now, I’m dead serious here. I will bid whatever it takes to get violet #1 when it goes up. I want an OW, and I want one that goes with black gold. So unless I hear of a BG OW, this is what I’m aiming for.

Snap….guess who got the #1 BEP OW and the #1 BEP SK….you think you have a snowballs chance in the lowest circle of hades? 😈 Silly man πŸ™„

oh I see fistykuffs, LOL

Maria
                  Participant

This’ll be good. If Snap loses he gets welcomed to N.A.S.M.S. club – that was the name, right? – and if he wins… πŸ˜€ I’m really looking forward to the BVPs now.

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

Ok, that came off really harsh and pretentious…..I didn’t mean it like that, but Snap, depending on my situation, you may have some serious competition. May the best evilbayer win!

Maria
                      Participant

May have some? Aw phooey, is there a chance this contest won’t even happen now that we’re so looking forward to it?

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

May have some? Aw phooey, is there a chance this contest won’t even happen now that we’re so looking forward to it?

Well, I guess that depends on if I intimidate Snap into not bidding ROFL, I seriously doubt that though….

Maria
                          Participant

So there will be a war. Good.

Skigod377
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

So there will be a war. Good.

Bloodthirsty wench! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 376 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.