fbpx

well a BEP OW

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone well a BEP OW

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

SPark wrote:

so the violet ones will probably go a little cheaper, but then again they won’t be that much cheaper, probably, and I really like the emerald, but I do like purple, but…

Can’t decide!

Not helping me here!! lol

nessiemom
      Participant

lol snap… You need to make a decision like I have… I’d really like one of each. The violet looks like it’s going to be soo pretty, but the emerald just seems right with the black… Get one of each then you don’t have to decide!! lol

Anonymous

Well, I do want the black gold family, so either or would fit in.. I dunno, where’s the pics of the purple?

SPark
          Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

Well, I do want the black gold family, so either or would fit in.. I dunno, where’s the pics of the purple?

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=4

nessiemom
            Participant

Eep… I’ll go see if I can find ’em… Think they are in the gallery somewhere…

nessiemom
              Participant

Thanks, SPark… I couldn’t remember where I saw him. Yep… One of each… lol!

Bob

Arlla wrote:

ruffian wrote:

Arlla wrote:

Well, when I was at the factory there were a few other things on the “ebay table”….but definitely no large PYO. There were white flap cats with blue eyes again…

WTH that kinda came outta left field white flap cats, man but I want one with green eyes.

Little bit of trivia, did you knwo that cats and most dogs that are white with blue eyes are deaf?

*jumps up and down with hand in the air* OOH OH I knew that!! 😀
                  I have 2 white cats one with gold eyes and one has a brown eye an da blue eye they told me he could be deaf in the ear on the side of the blue eye. I think he got lucky he seems to hear fin e

Anonymous

Yeah, I’m a yutz. Now I hope I get outbid, I want the violet one.

Bob

SPark wrote:

See, I’m actually contemplating opening up a new savings account at the bank. I could just deposit a few bucks every time I have them, and when it’s fully, I buy a Secret Keeper! But I can’t do that until I know how much they will be. I don’t think I can justify the nearly $1k price tag that seems to be the minimum on ebay so far.

I thought it was more like $2K

SPark
                      Participant

One of them went for $900 and a bit. So that’s the /minimum/ price. The maximum was, I think, something like $2500.

Bob

SPark wrote:

One of them went for $900 and a bit. So that’s the /minimum/ price. The maximum was, I think, something like $2500.

Now that sounds more like it to me

Maria
                          Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

Yeah, I’m a yutz. Now I hope I get outbid, I want the violet one.

If your max bid is $300 you will be – if by no one else by me. Glad to know #12 is up for grabs again…

Anonymous

Go for it. I’m sorry I went so high on a piece that I now don’t want, but ruffian went $300 too. 8)

My proxy bid is $300, any bid at this point will beat it.

I will wait and buy violet #1. I’m calling that one right now, I’m dead serious here. I will bid whatever it takes to get violet #1 when it goes up. I want an OW, and I want one that goes with black gold. So unless I hear of a BG OW, this is what I’m aiming for.

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I’m sure someone will outbid you. You almost get sniped at the end everytime by SOMEONE at the end of one of these auctions.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Anonymous

Yeah, I expect it to go quite high.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 376 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.