fbpx

Welcome Poems!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome Poems!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Poems wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

Hi Poems!! I believe that I might have dealt with you once or twice on ebay. I definitely remember the name. πŸ˜€ You could always post this up in the For Sale or Trade section.

Watergazer was a member who left just after I joined, apparently had some personal problems and we haven’t seen her since. πŸ˜•

Hi Jasmine, Thanks! Will try and find the for sale/trade section eventually. Too bad about Watergazer, they sold a wolf on eBay I wish I had won LOL It’s okay, I am currently looking thru the PYO boards, so much to look at! But, I am finding MANY MANY (too many) talented artists! πŸ™‚
    The section you are looking for is under Flea Market or Trade in the middle of the main page of the forums. πŸ˜‰
    I remember the name EbayRay…I think a few of us had a good chuckle over “Theymademechangemyname”! πŸ˜†

Anonymous

Aaargh!!

This post probably doesn’t belong here (which of these things just doesn’t belong!)……..

Private Messages! I know I can read them, I have had one LOL And I have replied, or so I thought. But, I have a couple messages in uh, darnit wish I could look now – well I think I composed them, but they didn’t send? There is a SENT section and it is not the two messages I thought I sent. So, I guess it is under the COMPOSE tab — trying to send but not sure how LOL

Pfffft I am an idiot probably. Will go look again and see if I can figure it out!

Hey Windstonecollector — I love your signature quote!

Jasmine
      Participant

They might be in your “outbox”. Messages won’t go to your “sent box” πŸ˜€ until the receiver has logged in and picked it up.

Anonymous

Jasmine wrote:

They might be in your “outbox”. Messages won’t go to your “sent box” πŸ˜€ until the receiver has logged in and picked it up.

dorky me — yes apparently they got picked up LOL THANK YOU for replying πŸ˜‰

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.