fbpx

Welcome Megamibabe16

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome Megamibabe16

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

darjeb
      Participant

WELCOME FROM THE SUNSHINE STATE

Just remember Windstones are addictive

machineguts
        Participant

Hello and welcome! 🙂

lamortefille
          Participant

Skigod377
            Participant

Welcome!

twindragonsmum
              Participant

twindragonsmum :hi:

tdm

Sbianchi
                Participant

Hello and Welcome!

BDW
                  Participant

Here are two stickies that help you find Important links with lots of interesting stuff for all new members:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3905
                    http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3154

Tell us a little about yourself and your passion for Windstones. 😀
                    Oh! Almost forgot….Welcome to the Windstoneholics Anonymous… just kidding around!

megamibabe16
                    Participant

Hello everyone. Thank you very much for the welcome. Forgive for not responding sooner. Hmm…let’s see some things about me. I first learned about Windstones from a dragon lover friend of mine. I first saw them at the anime convention A-kon in Dallas, TX. Of course I fell in love with them at first site. I believe the dealer was selling some Ruby Hatchling and Young Dragons. The eyes really fascinated me. Alas, I could not afford the beautiful beauties. T_T I did not think about them for a while. I just recently got into them again now that I have the money to afford them. I just purchased the Rainbow Lap Dragon a few days ago from the online store and a copper patina Curlie from ebay. I cannot wait for them to come!! Although my bank account is screaming at me now. 🙄 I am still in college, Chinese, a fan of manga and anime, and someone my friends says has too much energy for my own good while still remaining a lone wolf. That’s all I can think of for now.

Welcome! 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.