fbpx

Wedding Sale is closed!! Thank you!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wedding Sale is closed!! Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Just wanted to offer a belated CONGRATULATIONS! whoo hoo! 😀

Skigod377
      Participant

Thank you!!

And thanks for the advice! I guess I will tip the chapel lady. I will talk to her about it when I get there. 🙂

lamortefille
        Participant

I’m going to give you my 2 cents on the photography. lol Have everyone that can take pictures, take them. If you rely on a “professional”, you might end up disappointed (speaking from experience). We had a blast getting married, but the pictures were a real let down and you only get one shot. We got married in Vegas, so we had no family there and no other pictures: -/

Skigod377
          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

I’m going to give you my 2 cents on the photography. lol Have everyone that can take pictures, take them. If you rely on a “professional”, you might end up disappointed (speaking from experience). We had a blast getting married, but the pictures were a real let down and you only get one shot. We got married in Vegas, so we had no family there and no other pictures: -/

What I have planned is giving a few guests disposable cameras and asking them to take pics. I hope also that someone there has a nice digital camera and can take pics for me and share them. 🙂 Sorry about your wedding pics. 🙁

lamortefille
            Participant

Disposable cameras are good: -) Hopefully somebody will have a video camera, too! We are lucky enough to have a dvd with the ceremony on it (which is a hoot and a holler). lol Anyway, we want to see lots of wedding pix! 😀

Setsunawolf
              Participant

You might make disposable cameras available to lots of guests. Then you get tons of pics. A friend of mine did that at her wedding. Some of the pics were hysterical.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Arlla
                Participant

Aww, my little tabbies! 😀 Sorry to see them leave your hands, Ski. And I would have been happy to see the orange tabby come back home, too…oh well. Congrats again on getting married!!!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.