fbpx

Wedding Sale is closed!! Thank you!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wedding Sale is closed!! Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

I pm’d you about the Green Fledge! πŸ˜€

Keeper of the Fledgings

Jasmine
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

darjeb wrote:

You don’t happen to have an old green curlie you would be interested in selling would you?

Nope. I have every other color but that one! πŸ˜†

Does that mean you have a Russet one? And would you be interested in selling?

PM’d you.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

OMG If the Flame OW isn’t on hold, I call next in line!!

Skigod377
          Participant

Jasmine wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

darjeb wrote:

You don’t happen to have an old green curlie you would be interested in selling would you?

Nope. I have every other color but that one! πŸ˜†

Does that mean you have a Russet one? And would you be interested in selling?

Sorry I am not gonna sell my curlies. I dont think I would ever get them back. πŸ˜†

Maria
            Participant

Surprising, how much the LE OWs have been moving around lately. Hope your pieces sell well, Ski.

Skigod377
              Participant

Thanks girl. I am alright selling my last OW, but thats cuz I am hoping to get my BG one back oneday. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Are you selling your closed-eyed large tabby cat? We should talk. πŸ˜€ I’m still interested in your large white wizard too.

I think the large white wizard is spoken for. I had my closed eyed flap kitty up for sale, but got no PMs. I think I am good financially for now so I am probably going to keep him. I dont want to sell more than I have to. I would just have to buy it back later. πŸ˜†

Jodi
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Are you selling your closed-eyed large tabby cat? We should talk. πŸ˜€ I’m still interested in your large white wizard too.

I think the large white wizard is spoken for. I had my closed eyed flap kitty up for sale, but got no PMs. I think I am good financially for now so I am probably going to keep him. I dont want to sell more than I have to. I would just have to buy it back later. πŸ˜†

Ok. Thanks. I just realized that I must have accidentally deleted my post. πŸ˜† It’s too early in the morning for me.

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Your shut eyed tabby IS beautiful, Ski πŸ˜‰ I don’t blame you for keeping him. I was eyeing him too initially, but I think my other shut eye kitty (calico) would smell another cat and get jealous. It took long enough to explain to her there were two more kitties she had to share a space with. She could’t see them, but she took my word for it…eventually. hehe

Jodi
                      Participant

I would like him to go with my Calico because the Tabby would look like Merlin (my cat) and the Calico looks like Claire (my other cat). Then I would need a special order one to represent Katie (my other other cat). I’m hoping the PYO flapcats come out soon.

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

AWWW Merlin…that’s such an awesome name for a cat! πŸ™‚ I have a silver tabby-Angel (I didn’t totally pick her name) and she’s the reason I like the grey shut-eyed. Although, Angel is MUCH lighter pale silver

Also-Ski…who painted the PYO Unicorn? She looks very lovely from what I can see of her πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I would like him to go with my Calico because the Tabby would look like Merlin (my cat) and the Calico looks like Claire (my other cat). Then I would need a special order one to represent Katie (my other other cat). I’m hoping the PYO flapcats come out soon.

I love the close eyed tabbies, too, but decided to wait for the flapper PYOs. (squeak)

lamortefille
                            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

That’s good you didn’t have to sell all of them, ski. You had soooo much tempting stuff for sale! 😯

Skigod377
                              Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Also-Ski…who painted the PYO Unicorn? She looks very lovely from what I can see of her πŸ˜€

I honestly couldnt tell you… I can picture their name… I wanna say Bluepony… but seriously, I cant remember πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.