fbpx

We still have no felt pads for the Royal Hatchers (3/13/08)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion We still have no felt pads for the Royal Hatchers (3/13/08)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Whew. I can go to the bathroom now.

😆 😆 <-Ski.

Kasie
      Participant

Thanks so much Susie! I can take a break from the store until next week!

Elena
        Participant

Thanks for the update Susie!

darjeb
          Participant

Thanks for letting us know I have been glued to my PC for about 6 hurs per day all week now I can take a break.

Thanks for the info!!

Susie
            Keymaster

Sorry, I don’t know when Old Warriors or any new Curled Dragons will be ready. The Warriors have to grow their horns, and that takes time… No one has mentioned Curled Dragons to me.

Susie wrote:

Sorry, I don’t know when Old Warriors or any new Curled Dragons will be ready. The Warriors have to grow their horns, and that takes time… No one has mentioned Curled Dragons to me.

Darn… been checking every day multiple times for those curlies lol

Susie
              Keymaster

Today (March 14th) it looks like the EARLIEST we could possibly have Hatching Royal Dragons is Tuesday March 18th, it’s very unlikely it would be Monday.

Susie wrote:

Today (March 14th) it looks like the EARLIEST we could possibly have Hatching Royal Dragons is Tuesday March 18th, it’s very unlikely it would be Monday.

Nice! You are so on top of it, thanks for continuing to keep us updated!!

wolflodge100
                Participant

Any sign of the pads? (impatiently waiting for silver hatching royalty) 😆

Susie
                  Keymaster

Yes, the pads are here! But the little guys aren’t ready yet. If all goes well they should be ready tomorrow – but PLEASE don’t hold your breath!!! If somebody gets sick & can’t be here tomorrow, they won’t be ready. Please everyone, cross your fingers & think good thoughts for us!

Stephanie
                    Participant

Susie wrote:

Yes, the pads are here! But the little guys aren’t ready yet. If all goes well they should be ready tomorrow – but PLEASE don’t hold your breath!!! If somebody gets sick & can’t be here tomorrow, they won’t be ready. Please everyone, cross your fingers & think good thoughts for us!

Will do! And thank you for the updates!

Laurie
                      Participant

How about the old warriors?

Heather
                        Participant

Good thoughts good thoughts good thoughts . . . and chocolate . . . . 😀

AUGH I’m dying for a rainbow emperor but I can’t afford him right now. T___T Will there be more after this next batch?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.