fbpx

WE GOT THE CALL!*more pics*

Home Forums Miscellany Community WE GOT THE CALL!*more pics*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 182 total)
  • Author

That’s great news!!! I hope everything goes well! you are both in my prayers! Good luck!!!

Megan
    Participant

Ditto to all of the above! Keep hanging in there, I’m sure all the waiting you put up with will prove to have been the worst of it 🙂

That’s great!!! I hope everything goes smoothly from now on!

Rusti
      Participant

That’s great news purpledoggy! Here’s hoping it’s smooth(er) sailing from here on out!

Elena
        Participant

That is great news!
          Keeping you all in my thoughs *hugs*

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

best wishes! i am hoping for the best!

Skigod377
            Participant

Same here! Please let us know how it went.

Laurie
              Participant

Sorry I didn’t really post much but I was up for over 24 hours lol. The surgeon said everything went fine. He said the old lungs were really bad and he had a hard time getting them out but once the new lungs were in they worked right away. I’ve called the icu every other hour all night to see how he was doing. His blood pressure was really low so they gave him another unit of blood which brought it back up. He did develope a fever which the nurse said might be from the infection he had prior to surgery (he was running fevers off and on from his pneumonia). So they are giving him antibiotics to bring it down. They still have him sedated but not as heavy as when I was there. I hope he gets to wake up today and maybe come off the vent so I can hear his voice.

Skigod377
                Participant

That is sounding very promising. Congrats! With his lungs replaced, will he be good as new?

Duld
                  Participant

oh good, godbless and god be with you

laphon1
                    Participant

Wonderful news Purpledoggy! I’ll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Maria
                      Participant

That’s wonderful news. I’m so glad things are finally working out. I hope this keeps up.

dragonmedley
                        Participant

Yay! He can breathe! I’m so glad for you. Like I said, I have a friend and co-worker who got the lung transplant and is still doing great 15 years later(aside from needing to take the anti-rejection medication), so I have great confidence for your husband.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

That is wonderful news! I hope he continues to do well. I’ll keep you both and the donor in my thoughts and prayers.

Its great to hear that everything went well!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 182 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.