fbpx

WE GOT THE CALL!*more pics*

Home Forums Miscellany Community WE GOT THE CALL!*more pics*

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

That’s wonderful news that your husband is well enough to come home. I am sure he’ll make better progress being home and around you. Take care of yourself, hubby and that baby

lamortefille
      Participant

Yay! for you guys:) I’m sure he will make much better progress at home. Kyrin is right…they do pester you too much in a hospital. lol

I would complain to the hospital about the pills, too. They knew he was weak and/or shaky and they still made him do it himself. I think they should be responsible for the cost.

wolflodge100
        Participant

I’m so glad to hear he’s finally home! I hope he has a speedy recovery! 😀

Starbreeze
          Participant

Good news about Danny being home!!! Poor kitty…afraid of the mean, scary balloons!!! 😆

And the hospital should replace the pills!! 👿

its been a year today since all this unfolded , i really cant believe it ; its just been so fast . I feel like i just got out of the hospital yesterday .

honestly i was ready to kick off , anything would have been better than the tubes all over me before TX. This year has been great thus far i saw my daughter being born , i can run and do everything i want to do and need to do for my wife and daughter . I now look forward to a future .

I want to thank every one who gave their heart felt wishes over my trying time . If you can all make it to Baltimore your all welcome to my one year anniversary this weekend . I look forward to many more anniversaries to come

what a long strange trip its been ( take it any way you like 😛 )

WOW!!! I can’t believe it’s been a year already!!!

I hope that you have many, many more wonderful years ahead!!

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

I wasn’t on the forum when this all unfolded, but congratulations, Necron! Happy Anniversary and I wish you and your family many more! 😀

Katherine
              Participant

Yay Danny! It really does seem just yesterday that all of this was going on! Of course it was more intermediate for you. 😀 Congrats and I hope you have fun at the party!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

CONGRATS DANNY!!! How amazingly awsome for you and Laurie and Alyssa and all those who care so much for you!!!!From a forum friend who had to watch her two best friends die from CF, I send you bear hugs and a box of kleenxe to wipe up all the tears I’ve just dribbled all down your neck ( 😳 Sorry Laurie, hope I haven’t stepped on your feelings 😳 )

and mustn’t forget…..

and a happy dance!!

Good on you, Danny and Good On You Laurie for standing by your man! w00t!

twindragonsmum 😀 😀 😀

tdm

Jasmine
                  Participant

Yay!! Happy Anniversary. I can’t imagine this forum without your comments Danny. 😆

Sheesh! Has it really been that long?? Time flies doesn’t it?? I am so happy that you are now healthy and able to do all the things you want to do. You look great when I see pics of you guys.

I also couldn’t imagine this place without your $.02.

Congrats! I remember being there for all that though, it was so scary not knowing if you were gonna pull through it…I was so happy when Laurie told me all went well and that you were in recovery.

Kyrin

Sbianchi
                    Participant

I just read your thread and I wanted to say Congratulations on your Recovery and Anniversary!
                      You were on a very rough road for awhile, and I hope you have a very smooth and long road ahead of you and your family.

Adaneth
                      Participant

Congratulations! I can’t believe it’s been a year already as well. Sure been fun having you around the forum. 😀

Laurie
                        Participant

I had to re-read this thread. What a stressful time that was. You guys have no idea how thankful I was/am to have you to help me through such a trying time. I was so convinced Alyssa would come out with three heads from all the stressing I did while I was pregnant. It really doesn’t seem like a whole year has gone by. I have to do some then/now pics to show what a big difference transplant has done for Danny but I’m off to the dmv to get the title changed for our new car (well its a 99 but new to us).

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Wow!

I’m so glad everything turned out for the best. Though you’ve got to admit that a 3-headed baby would’ve made life interesting, no?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 182 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.