fbpx

Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 445 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

dark_zorse wrote:

nessiemom wrote:

Be glad to…

I hope this is directed at me. *huge puppy eyes*

I’m here now, back from my errand. Thanks for standing guard!

nessiemom
      Participant

No problem… Glad to hold your place in the feeding frenzy to follow… lol…

Skigod377
        Participant

Yikes… I hope its not $100 either. I was trying to use size comparison… bigger than the $30 baby ki rin and smaller than the $100 fledge. I HOPE they are smaller than the fledge, anyway. Well, maybe not hope they are smaller, but hope they are cheaper!! πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
          Participant

My finger is tired!!! How much longer????? πŸ˜†

Skigod377
            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

πŸ˜† I dunno but I could sure go for a butt rub right now!

ladybrooklyn
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

πŸ˜† I dunno but I could sure go for a butt rub right now!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Same here… my poor hands are so cold from being poised over the mouse and keyboard… 😯

nessiemom
                Participant

My poor dogs need to go for their walk… They keep looking at the door, and looking at me…

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Luckily, I let mine out earlier. πŸ˜†

Geez, you guys scared me – I was busy for awhile and came back and there were 3 more pages so I thought “OH no, I missed them”

Goes off to breathe in a paper bag…

Skigod377
                    Participant

nessiemom wrote:

My poor dogs need to go for their walk… They keep looking at the door, and looking at me…

I walked mine earlier cuz I knew if I didnt, they would be sitting here staring at me!

DDVM wrote:

Geez, you guys scared me – I was busy for awhile and came back and there were 3 more pages so I thought “OH no, I missed them”

Goes off to breathe in a paper bag…

haha! πŸ˜† No, you are safe.

Take them for a walk, I don’t think, even if the chicks got posted, they’d fly off that fast. I just went out to buy my hubby Borat and send out a FedEx document. I also ate while sitting at the comp and just took photos of my clay mystic and working on getting those images ready to post on ebay. So, I think you got time. If I am here for the auction I plan to snag a few for forum members who don’t get in on the auction, but I do plan to resell a couple too. This will be the first time I actually see and hold a white Windstone anything in person. Everyone has been raving about the whites and I’ve been totally against it myself, but I figure I will give it a shot and see if in person they look as stunning as ya’ll say.

nessiemom
                      Participant

I’ve been letting mine out in the backyard today, but since it’s gotten nice, we’ve been taking walks (plus we are working on our obedience). And I usually take them out around 2… I think they are looking for it, since it’s become habit…

nessiemom
                        Participant

They’ll be fine… I’ll just take them out after dinner… Since the walk is usually more for me anyway (it’s my way of exercising)…Not a big deal… lol…

Starbreeze
                          Participant

Yeah, dogs hate to have their routine disrupted.

When My pug wants something she lets me know big time! She will get very ownry and grab and pull and my clothes and bite at my feet, growling and snorting and turning in circles until I can’t possibly do anything but what she wants and she leaves me alone!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 445 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.