fbpx

Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 445 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

I like the sitting one better. Though having both is a must!

Skigod377
      Participant

Watergazer wrote:

I was thinking they would be $100 a piece. So you think it’ll just be the sitting gryphlet offered and not the cutie crouching one with it’s butt all up in the air? Aww…that’s the more adorable one!

As far as I remember, they were still having probs. If both versions pop up tonight, it would be a very pleasant surprise. I am sure not expecting both versions.

The fledges were $100.

Maria
        Participant

If they’re $100 apiece – which is possible – I’m actually going to think twice about getting one. They’re not half as big as the female, who sold for $230, and $100 is just an unfitting deal, no matter how much they’d fetch on E-Bay later.

ladybrooklyn
          Participant

Hum… I hope not $100…

if they do $100… then I do hope it’s just ONE of the chicks. ::sighs:: though I agree.. I’m looking foward most to the crouching one… ๐Ÿ™ So cute!

hey… another Gold Emperor just went up… maybe they are scheduling auctions…

still no email…

Lori
            Participant

i gonna watch a bit wiht you guys i see the gold emp relist pop up i cannot personaly afford griffy chicks but might grab one? tbh for a resale, or trade prospect. eventually i’ll want a family but i wanna focous on dragons. course i bought stuff with best laid plans and it’s still here on my shelf

Lokie
              Participant

I was thinking they would be $100 each too, since that’s how much they sell the fledglings for. But I’ll take 65-75 ๐Ÿ˜€

I feel like a moron sitting here waiting…I should be working but I can’t do two things at once!

I know…I want to go eat lunch, but I don’t want to miss them.

wolflodge100
                Participant

I know, this is the ONE day of the week my boss is here and its killing me!

Andrea
                  Participant

Okay. Showing my ignorance here.
                    What flege sold for 100?

nessiemom
                    Participant

I’ve felt like that all day… I finally just ate lunch about 45 minutes ago… lol… Eat a bite, refresh ebay…

The old green fledge and I also think the gold fledge.

wolflodge100
                      Participant

the limited production ones, old green, gold

ladybrooklyn
                        Participant

Watergazer wrote:

I feel like a moron sitting here waiting…I should be working but I can’t do two things at once!

Not me! I’m happily doing as little work to look busy as possible. ๐Ÿ˜€

See…I honestly dunno if they’d be $100…t hink about it… the momma (who is what… 10X their size!?) was $230… if the sell them at $100… that’s just under HALF as much as for the mother… that’s not a big enough price for size difference if you ask me…

Andrea
                          Participant

I wonder what the size comparison is to the fleges are. It seems they normally price them by size?
                            I know I have to get at least two for my friends, so I hope it’s not 100.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 445 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.