fbpx

Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 445 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

nessiemom wrote:

ski… if you need to go to bed, I’ll grab yours and Nirvana’s too…

Oh! Thank you! I will let you know when I decide to conk. I can manage another hour or so.

Skigod377
      Participant

nessiemom wrote:

Now that’s a scary thought… lol… She’s probably just waiting for the perfect time to throw the food into the pirahna pool… lol…

How perfect a description is that?! ๐Ÿ˜†

Priceless. ๐Ÿ˜€

nessiemom
        Participant

Best thing I could think of at short notice!

ladybrooklyn
          Participant

Melody wrote:

Ok. I need to go to work today sign the chicks,(we were waiting for the pads) get them boxed, and get Karen to list them. Should be today.

Ok that’s her post… and it was a mere 3 hrs ago… it’s 1:41 here… so it should be 12:41 in CA… (right?) so I think we still have a couple of hours… and I’ll bet we’ll get the warning email soon…

::keeps checking email and ebay alternately::

Aaaah. Too many windows up. ๐Ÿ˜†

ladybrooklyn
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Aaaah. Too many windows up. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

I’ve got 8 IE windows… then there’s the server folder… “My documents” folder… AND my work email… all open and running at once…

I love these Dual HD computers at work! this thing can REALLY multitask!!!

Maria
              Participant

I have seven tabs open. Tabs are so much more practical than windows. ๐Ÿ˜€

Andrea
                Participant

So, do we know if these will be sold separately or in pairs? Any guesses on $$

Skigod377
                  Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Im guessing singles, since the one mold is still not ready, and about $65-75. Just a guess.

nessiemom
                    Participant

That was going to be my guess, too… except I was hoping for around $60 each…

I am thinking around $100 because that is how much the fledging went for, but I hope it is more like Ski’s guess.

ladybrooklyn
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

Im guessing singles, since the one mold is still not ready, and about $65-75. Just a guess.

That would be my guess too… though I’m hoping $65..

Weren’t the Old Style Green Fledglings $65?

I was thinking they would be $100 a piece. So you think it’ll just be the sitting gryphlet offered and not the cutie crouching one with it’s butt all up in the air? Aww…that’s the more adorable one!

nessiemom
                        Participant

I think they are still having issues with the casting of that one…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 445 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.