fbpx

Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 445 total)
  • Author

nessiemom wrote:

Be glad to…

I hope this is directed at me. *huge puppy eyes*

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Nice to see you again Zorse! We’ve missed you =P

Well, a honors thesis does take a lot of time out of my day along with geting ready to graduate from college. But it’s good to be back. We’ll see how long I can hang around for… ๐Ÿ™‚

nessiemom
    Participant

Sorry, I should have quoted… yes, zorse, it was!

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

Ooohch..ok, LoL we’ll see you when we can =P

nessiemom wrote:

Sorry, I should have quoted… yes, zorse, it was!

Oh my god… thank you SO much! You have totally made two people’s days… even if one dosn’t know it yet!

nessiemom
        Participant

lol! Not a problem! I’ll send you a PM when I know they are going to get here…

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

I gotta run, is anyone willing to pick me up a chick? If I’m not on? Thank you!

Skigod377
            Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Will do! Dang… if they post them before I go to bed! It IS supposed to happen, yes??

ladybrooklyn
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Will do! Dang… if they post them before I go to bed! It IS supposed to happen, yes??

That’s what Melody said a few posts ago…

I’m betting soon… the Momma gryphs went up at about 3pm my time… and it’s 1:17pm now… I’m about to go CRAZY refreshing ebay! ๐Ÿ˜†

nessiemom
                Participant

ski… if you need to go to bed, I’ll grab yours and Nirvana’s too…

I know. I have been refreshing also..hoping I don’t miss them. Ski, I think we need another poem. ๐Ÿ˜€

Skigod377
                  Participant

I think she wasnt even at work when she wrote that so I have some waiting to do. Its gonna be a loooong night! ๐Ÿ˜†

Maria
                    Participant

What? The chicks are going up tonight? How come we don’t have an e-mail?

Karen probably will unless the chicks get postponed again.

nessiemom
                      Participant

Now that’s a scary thought… lol… She’s probably just waiting for the perfect time to throw the food into the pirahna pool… lol…

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 445 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.